Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'm Getting Sleeved...tomorrow!

My appointment is 7:30 tomorrow morning!

I'm very excited...not a bit nervous' date=' yet. I've gotten my house all cleaned up, my family all set for the week, etc. Now I just have to pack my bag and relax!

I'm somewhat new to this site but just wanted to thank everybody for sharing everything. I think reading all this has really kept me from getting nervous.

Catch you all on the flip side ;)[/quote']

LegalLady.....let me know how you get on. I am in at 7am for 8am operation on 23rd too. Good luck. Catch you on the other side of the surgeons knife!! X

Wow popular day I'm getting mine tomorrow at 7:45 in Englewood

Good luck! Have fun!

My appointment is 7:30 tomorrow morning!

I'm very excited...not a bit nervous' date=' yet. I've gotten my house all cleaned up, my family all set for the week, etc. Now I just have to pack my bag and relax!

I'm somewhat new to this site but just wanted to thank everybody for sharing everything. I think reading all this has really kept me from getting nervous.

Catch you all on the flip side ;)[/quote']

Me too 10 am.Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Wow good luck to all of you! I think it's way awesome that so many share the same day. Isn't wait to find out my date and walk the journey with fellow VSG-ers - cant wait to hear about it in the next couple of days - best wishes

Wow...thanks guys!!

I will be sure to let you know how I'm doing, etc. How exciting to share the day with so many others...keep in touch!

:)

Legalady I will be sleeved 2mrw to...good luck!!! We will be fine!!! We are about to start our new beginning!!! I ck in @ 12pm' date=' I wish it were 730 for me.... Congrats!![/quote']

Congratulations to you too. I also wish you a smooth surgery and speedy recovery. Best of luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated when you are able.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Lol it cracks me up how excited I get for people I don't know! Good luck, keep us up to date!

Tomorrow is my surgery, too! It is at 8 am in Bethesda, Maryland. I am so excited, but nervous, too. It is hard to believe the time has finally come. Blessings to everybody for a smooth and very successful surgery and recovery!

Congrats and all the best tomorrow! Mine is scheduled for this week also (Thurs) and so far I'm excited, not nervous, just like you. All the more reason to research your Dr and the program thoroughly---to feel confidence and trust when the big day comes!

Congrats and Good luck to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Good luck congrats you will do great

Good luck to everybody! I pray that God will bless you all today with a speedy recovery! Welcome to the club!

Well I am out the other side... Been up walking twice, my muse said I was the earliest she has seen anyone get out of bed. Determined to keep mobile to avoid the chance of any clots forming. Got socks and funny little air boots that keep squeezing my feet so hope all will be ok. Like a few others have reported I have got some discomfort around area they have cut stomach, and it hurts to breath deeply, other than this all is good, which considering only had it done at 8am (uk time) this morning is pretty good. Hope everyone else done today are feeling good too