Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Iam not loosing!

:( HELP I am not loosing any weight, in fact I have gained a pound.:( I was banded on May 6th. Tomorrow will br 6 weeks and I have lost 21 lbs. This week I have eaten pretty normally. Which I love. My daily intake of food is about as folloes... Breakfast 4 oz of Protein Shake, and a scrambled egg. lunch a bowl of salad with sliced turkey and 2 tables spoons of diet ranch dressing. snack a cup of watermellon or applesauce or shioulettes 96% fat free ice cream sandwich. and dinner a small lean cusine carb controlled dinner (frozen) and around two Dole fat and sugar free popcicles some times during the day.I drink brtween 62 and 74 oz of Water every day. I exercise some untill yesterday when I hurt my knee. Please HELP. what am I doing wrong? :D

honey calm down! your doing EVERYTHING RIGHT!

right about now is about the time you and your dr should be discussing your first fill. anything you lose before you get filled is considered a BONUS!!! i only lost 11 pre-fill!

remember the band is designed to work when it has been adjusted to fit you!

your first fill may not do the trick and if it doesnt make it your top priority to get another!!!

YOUR DOING GREAT!!!

michelle

Tomorrow will br 6 weeks and I have lost 21 lbs.

Um, Janie, have you checked your own message here? I don't see anything at all about "not losing" in this phrase!! You've lost almost 4 lbs a week in the last 6 weeks!!!!! This is amazing progress, and no, of course it can't be sustained at that rate.

Shelly is absolutely right, you are doing everything perfectly and should NOT worry about the scale on a daily basis. You may indeed gain some weight back before your first fill, and that is nothing to worry about.

YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!! :D:( :(

I fell very satisfied with what I eat and it is so so so so much less than I used to eat. In fact it seems like I am not eating much at all and I do get a full feeling. but do you think what i am eating sounds o.k. Also since I have lost some weight in my face I am getting more wrinkles.I am 53 years old, I started out weighing 248 lbs I am 5 feet 5 inches tall. Maybe I need more wrinkles because of my age? Thanks to both of you for responding to me ...Janie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches