Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Be comfortable in jeans on casual Friday. Yuck! I can't wait to feel normal again!

One of my goals is to fit my hiney into a pair of Pajama Jeans! I've been wanting a pair since I 1st saw the add and that's one of my goals. To look good and show off my assets in a comfy pair of jeans. I hope to reach that goal by November 2012.

LOL. I know its kinda of kooky, but I have not worn a pair of zip up jeans in years. I want to just slip on a nice pair of boot cuts and strut a bit.

You both will be strutting your stuff really soon! You are going to feel so sexy too! I love wearing my skinny jeans. :)

One of my goals is to fit my hiney into a pair of Pajama Jeans! I've been wanting a pair since I 1st saw the add and that's one of my goals. To look good and show off my assets in a comfy pair of jeans. I hope to reach that goal by November 2012.

LOL. I know its kinda of kooky, but I have not worn a pair of zip up jeans in years. I want to just slip on a nice pair of boot cuts and strut a bit.

I think that is a GREAT goal! Do u have a specific size you are waiting for before you buy any? Like I refuse to buy any new clothes (hence my uncomfortable self) until I need a size down or three (I'm certain I have a couple of sizes down in my closet to use )

You both will be strutting your stuff really soon! You are going to feel so sexy too! I love wearing my skinny jeans. :)

Must be an awesome feeling! Congrats ;). I don't have my surgery date yet

@ Justine13:

Well they go up to a 3X so I'm hoping I can realistically be in a 1X-2X by November. That would be at least a 50 lbs total weight loss for me. I have a lot to lose. I have my "skinny" clothes on hand in the house and I don't foresee buying anything new except bras, underwear and pants as the weight comes off.

I have a whole stable of black pants and leggings on hand, but none have belt loops or zippers.They truly are my "big girl" pants with the elastic waist.

I just can't wait to feel comfortable in my own skin. Just comfortable being able to cross my legs like a lady, wear a mini-skirt on "date night," sit comfortably at a booth in a restaurant, not have to request a seat belt extender on the plane, and sit Indian style on the floor w/o effort. Little rewards like that, I want to experience. I think the lingo on the forum is NSV (non scale victory). I think I got it right?....LOL. I just look forward to what I will be able to accomplish with this new tool (The Sleeve) to help me with my weight loss and health.

Sigh...Lots of work to do!

Yes, there's a lot of work to do, but it's SO worth it when you start having those NSV's !!! :)

NSV? Never heard of that. I do love how u explained that- that is exactly what I think all the time. I saw all those things slipping away from me slowly (can't cross my legs without holding my leg with my hand and that hurts! All of those things. I'm sorry to keep repeating myself (if u have ever read any other posts of mine) but I am so counting down the days and I just pray insurance goes through. Xxx

NSV? Never heard of that.

Non-scale Victory.

Oh....got it ;). Thanks!

Oh....got it ;). Thanks!

NSV is a good one. You'll see it a lot around here.

Thanks Amy. That makes more sense....Non-Scale Victory! NSV.

NSV is a good one. You'll see it a lot around here.

Hi Amy I know this is so off the subject but i have seen on here dr nick did your WLS I went to seminar tues how long did it take to hear back from office? I'm right at a 40 BMI and I'm afraid when I go to 1st appt my weight will fluctuate and put me under 40 did you have to weigh in your clothes or gown?

Hi Amy I know this is so off the subject but i have seen on here dr nick did your WLS I went to seminar tues how long did it take to hear back from office? I'm right at a 40 BMI and I'm afraid when I go to 1st appt my weight will fluctuate and put me under 40 did you have to weigh in your clothes or gown?

I sent you a PM so we don't end up "high jacking" this thread. :-)