Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Coworkers Want To Know What Your Highest Wt Was!

Ok..so I get it...I guess I would be curious too! But...I love how one of my coworkers asked how much I had lost ( I'm ok with that) ..then asked whaty goal to lose was and I knew she was adding the numbers in her head to get how much I weigh now!!! Rude! So of course I lied and gave her a bogus number..teehee for me! I could tell by the look on her face that her numbers just didn't add up in her head! Nosey Rosie..that's what you get!! LOL

I have no problem telling anyone who will listen what I weighed, how much I have lost or what my goal is. I hope my being open will help others make the decision to help themselves improve their health and well being.

I am very careful who I am totally truthful with. It's not like they don't have eyes and probably figured out a ball park figure. I am trying to focus on the compliments I am getting with new outfits!!!

I used to be very concerned with what others thought of me, but I try to only focus on the positive now and just shake my head at the negative and not dwell on it. It's just not worth it!!

if you want to tell, then tell, if not tell them to buzz off!

This is an issue that has come up in my mind quite a bit. I'm only 5 weeks out and haven't decided how to handle this. I ultimately want to lose 150 to 160 pounds. If people ask Mr and I tell them, they will be able to guess with some sense of accuracy that I was around the 300 pound mark give or take. I've never admitted my true weight to anyone in real life but my bff. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with people knowing it. Not that it's any secret I'm fat. One look and you know.

That's great Kimmy! Keeps you on track I'm sure. For me..I am more of a private kind of person! This particular person is a gossip so I felt the need to fudge the numbers around a bit! But my family and hubby know all my stats!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches