Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you disagree with me, YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE!!!!

This Sunday is the day of the Manning boys head to head game! It will be Eli against Peyton, that should be awesome to watch! I was raised in Texas on the Cowboys and my sister lived next door to "Too tall (Jones) and then Hollywood" (Henderson) in Dallas. I loved Roger Stauback! HOWEVER, now I am in Missouri where I have been for years and I hold allegience to the Kansas City Thiefs, ummmm felons, ooops Chiefs! (You have to have some kind of following to the state you do college in! lol) But good luck!

Oh Patti... how can you do that?? have you no shame??? Turning your backs on the Cowboys when you were raised on them... you are a very bad girl:(

I know <sigh> I'm sorry! My sister still lives in Texas (Abilene) and only gives me Cowboys memrobilia for Christmas! She makes me pay every chance she gets! lol

Where is it written that you have to support the closest team to you or the home team? And if it is so written, what makes that writing engraved in stone?

I life between Miami (the Dolphins), Jacksonville (the Panthers) and Tampa (Bay, the Bucaneers) and I root for the Jets and the Steelers. If anybody makes a comment on my Steelers or Jets shirts, I take it with a grain of salt. I will not be intimidated by home team mania.

In baseball season, my Mets are the team I am hoping will kick the Marlins' butts.

In basketball, my Nets are the team I want to beat the Heat.

Look out....the OHIO STATE Buckeyes are going to kick butt at 3:30 EST.

Did anyone see the Penn State/Wisconsin game b4 the half? I missed it, but heard that the new clock rule created a huge ruckus. Paterno threw a fit and then a player ran into him injuring his leg. He had to have a ride back from the locker room.

personally, i am a huge denver bronco fan & yet i live in california.

record this year so far: 5 wins 2 losses.

last wk was a great game: broncos & colts. we lost to a undefeated team.

hoepfully we will make it to the superbowl.

bears,patriots,colts look pretty good. there are several 5 & 2 teams. we will see how it plays out.

good luck everyone. take care & god bless.

dec 10th: broncos & chargers in San Diego. see ya there.

Saw the Penn State game Paladin - looked like JoPa was having a heart attack!

And, I hate to disagree, but we'll see whose got what on 18 Nov...

title-bar.jpg

Proud UM graduate BA'96, MA'97

This is going to be fun. It's great to share with a MI fan. I would like to see both teams go into that game undefeated to add a little drama. Well, A LOT of drama. It's going to be the biggest game of the year for sure.

R U going to Columbus? R U ready to feel the pain?

post-207878-13813134585095_thumb.jpg

post-208113-13813134265966_thumb.jpg

oh man, I'd give a lot to be there, but unfortunately, I'm currently living in Houston and not in heaven, er, I mean Ann Arbor....lol

Yeah its gonna add a ton of drama to an already storied, historic, awesome, totally understood by the rest of the country, game...