Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Chat

Hey Everyone,

I have spent every waking moment cleaning this messy messy house.... and I am exhausted! The kids come home in about 90minutes and they will be wanting a home cooked meal..... but I have a plan.... I am organized....

I am Super Mom :clap2: Thank you -- Thank you!

Now that I have done 10 loads of laundry, 3 loads of dishes, folded and put away, then attacked the garden with a rake, hoe and shovel all I want to do is go to sleep. Wouldn't this be a little easier without the extra 100lbs? Nah, I would just go FASTER!

Just got an email from the attorneys office.... they were following up and wondering if I still wanted to have their services. I guess since I didn't send them a check the next day I wasn't interested. Ummmmm, I have about 800 little reasons why I didn't send the check can any of you guess why? I humbly requested that they don't write me off and explained that school district employees who have not WORKED all summer will be getting checks in NOVEMBER. Drama, I just love it :)

Betty: Hugs for your birthday. Whats for dinner tonight?

Eileen: Did the dentist really pull out a tooth. I just took the 2 little ones for a check up, NO Cavities! Yeah! Hey when does your vacation days begin... we are coming up on an aniversary soon.

Darcy:How is my little glow bug :confused:

Cindy: Counting school days..... heck, I'm still in probation! Hey our school count is 767 kids enrolled! 3 state run preschools and kdg-5th, last Monday I had 40 kids visit my office!

Hey guys, have a blessed week, catch ya later :bandit

Good Morning,

I wanted to get in here fast today b/c boss man is here.

Patty, or is that SUPER MOM !!!! :kiss2: good for you for getting all that work done... just reading your post made me tired LOLOL. 800 reasons IS ALOT!!! I don't blame you... so whats your next steps gonna be? Yes, the doctor yanked out a tooth... best thing is, I didn't need no pain killers after (usually the next day you need them).

Oops

Hey Gals...

My DstepD came up this weekend and didn't leave untill this morning so I haven't had a chance to check in. I wasn't supposed to cook for the first 48 hours because apparently the radioactive iodine can also be excreted in sweat and the 1st 48 hrs is the most dangerous time. *shrug* I was okay with it! The said it would be okay to go to my dog training class tonight so I must not be as much of a leper on day 4. :)

Betty... Sorry I missed your B-day... and sorry about the wet boot bike ride! Glad you ended it with a happy BBQ though!

Eileen... GLad you survived the big D visit! I still hate going but I force myself to go! I am planning on going in for a whitening on my 1 year anniversary for quitting smoking. :D Wishing your tooth bon voyage and hoping your ready to bite that ole boss soon! I have one halloween decoration to my name...well... maybe two... okay... three... and they are all out and ready for fall. :)

Patty... You really are Super Mom... when you get your band you are going to have enough energy to be Super Mom and run for president!

Sherry... Seriously... stress is a big health issue there isn't a job our there that is worth risking your health. I'm really glad you have your family around to balance things out a bit! Take care of yourself... you are one of a kind. :)

CIndy...Glad your DD did wel with her recital! It's funny how we take on the nervousness for them! I bet she was adorable!

Well ... have to go... had 1.5 hours sleep last night and still need to get over and work with my sister dog... pick up her CHristmas present and then head to class. I hope I don't fall asleep during class! I was up all night worrying about my DstepD's wedding. I have never met her mother but I know that she is gorgeous... blonde... perfect figure... and most of the people attending the wedding will be her mother's friends and family... we are really guests more than anything else. THe wedding is in June and I am literally in a panic about it. *sigh* Gawd.... I feel like crying just thinking about it! WHere's valium when ya need it...lol.

Love ya...

TTFN

Howdy!

Back in the Big D today. My work isn't as backed up as I had feared - which is a big plus - but my co-worker who has been out is going to continue to be out into the month of October... so I don't get to come to NYC again until November. *&^%$&^*).

I get a little stir crazy if I don't get to travel... it's amazing how quickly you get used to the routine - 3 weeks at home, one week in the city... I actually LIKE that. Now, I guess I am going to have to make November count - if you know what I mean. I may even take a couple of extra days at the beginning for the purposes of shopping. I mean, seriously... I haven't actually been in the Toys R Us huge store to shop yet. And I haven't even looked for big girls clothes there... I expect there are more than 2 stores, even....

Anyhow, I still think we should all hook up in November.... assuming that nothing happens to cancel that trip!

Regarding the shooting - no worries - we stay at the HILTON - not the Holiday Inn. Sorry for any stress that anyone may have experienced. Like Eileenie said, I had no clue. I didn't know what she was talking about when she e-mailed... I didn't even turn on the news that morning...thanks for your concern, though. Love you guys.

Well, I have to go - work is not just calling - it's yelling.

**Betty - sorry I missed your big day. Hope it was good, even though you missed your show.

xo

TTL

I just wanted to tell everybody. my DH and I had a real grown up outting yesterday into today we went to ceasars pocono palace :kiss2: look it up OMG passion pit of PA so much fun:embarassed: with the weight I lost so far I actually felt sexy and wore some "stuff" with heels,:omg: needless to say I got ALOT of EXCERSISE in.:clap2: hehe LOL cant wait to wear sexier smaller stuff watch out fredericks here I come..... WINK-WINK:scared: :) :)

Sorry, I didn't have time to even check in today...my principal was wandering around for some reason, and I had a room full of kids, actually working (!), not to mention a few little reports that the counselor wanted...so, it's not the world of big business, but some days are pretty busy!

Patty, you were a regular whirlwind today! Good luck with your appeal. Do you think you can write an appeal letter without an attorney?

Eileen, hope your mouth doesn't hurt too bad...that pineapple juice idea sounds like it's worth a try, and tasty too!

Beanie, is FAO Schwartz still open in NYC? Or is it Toys R Us now? I bet November in the City is really great, and I super wish I could get away and join you!

DD leaves tomorrow for Sky Ranch...she's all excited! She'll come home Friday afternoon. All the 4th and 5th graders at her school are going.

Gotta run, sorry for the short visit!

Hugs to all, Cindy

OMG, I missed Betty's Birthday, WTF!

Anyhoo, Big Belated Happy Birthday Lapband Friend!

Sorry about the soggy boots.

Patty, you made me tired just reading.

Cindy, now you and DH will have some hanky panky time with DD gone, hehe.

Rene, thanks for checking in, EVEN though it was short and sweet.

Eileen, how's the hole, LMAO, I mean where your tooth was, still LMAO.

Sherry, one word, slow down, oh is that two words I see there. Darcy's right, health first. Doubt they pay workers comp for stress related illness' that's a tough one to prove, but we'll stick up for ya.

Darcy, you're picking up Christmas gifts, what a woman! I picked up a couple of gkids gifts at costco today.

Hey all, went for Breast Reduction appt today, funny thing is the doctor said he thought they looked pretty good. I told him I wanted perky, not just a reduction, then he said he's have to do a implant to do "perky", WTF, gonna take off a bunch, talked about reducing me to a "B",....NOT.

said he thought he could pull the skin tight enough to give me the perky, but if I wasn't satisfied he's redo it with inserts. IMO, those things require too much maintenance, just what I need another foreign object in my body!

Later gang, sorry I missed a few people, Ann, Mary, Rita, who else????

PS, did anybody ever find Donna? That's really freakin me out.

LOL Pat... I would LOVE to augument my wee girls... but I can't stand the thought of another foreign object in my body either....lol. Why can't they suck the fat from my belly and blow it into my boobs! Anyhoo... I'm sure he'll do a terrific job!

As far as I can tell... none of us know how to contact Donna... I don't think she signed up for the Christmas card exchange?????

Who do I contact for the card exchange. I wanna do that too. I am here just not posting much. I have either broken my right foot or I have a neuroma on it. I will find out for sure on thursday. I am going to be in a cast for my trip. I am having a hard week so I am reading post but don't really have anything to add. I will update you all on my foot as soon as I know something. ~Mandy

Aw Mandy... what a bummer! I'm not sure which problem would be worse? I'm imagining they are hoping for a broken foot??? Let us know what happens! (((hugs))) I'm so sorry that you are going to have to go to on your trip in a cast... but ... the last time I was at DisneyLand... I was wishing that I could ride around in a wheel chair after about 2 hours so ... hope you get to be carted about the park. :)

no wheelchair for me, I told the doctor that the cast would have to be something I could walk in. He agreed. I can't sit for that long and I am a big kid when I am in the parks. I love my podiatrist (sp?) he is just the best. He called in a favor so I can get an ultrasound before I go so we can know for sure what is going on. There are some bigger problems, but they can wait until I get home. Basically in the last 3 years I have lost 10% of my bone mass in my feet. I have to have a bone density test while I am there on thursday. He is concerned that my being on Depo and eating less is contributing to the bone loss. I guess depo causes women to stop absorbing Calcium, so now I have to find another form for birth control. I want my tubes tied but my insurance will not pay for it. I am getting ready to fight that too. My week has just been long and it's only tuesday. Last week Abi started a new med for ADHD and it seems to be working well for her so now I feel guilty for going to Disney without her, even though I took her for 10 days in March. My reasoning for her not going is that she was impossible to keep up with, she always had to go potty just as we were boarding a ride or entering a show. She never wanted to eat when we had reservations and she wanted to wander off when she didn't like what was going on. It was a very stressful 10 days. I need some time away, but now her behavior is totally getting better, but I have already booked, payed for and packed for this trip. I am already planning our family trip for next year and of course she is going. We do 2 weeks as a family and then dh and I do a few days each fall just the two if us. I am hoping her meds continue to help the way they are now, she would be great in the parks being so much more calm and not so anxious. I will check back in later. I am getting ready to work at the library at school. ~Mandy

Mandy,

sorry bout your foot, UGH,

my boobs ould be hugh if they took my stomach fat my gosh I could enter a contest for that. hehe.

hey Pat you didnt forget me

how are you? how was your harley thing this past weekend?

Rita-Ann