Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Chat

Hi everyone,

It's a rainy, gloomy day here in MI. Just picked up the DD from preschool and we're going to spend the afternoon cleaning up the playroom and putting aside some toys for the Salvation Army now that DS has some new things from his birthday.

Pat, I'm sorry that your DS's ex is still pulling this chit. She sounds like a seriously unstable person. Those poor kids - it breaks my heart. Good thing they have Grandma.

By the way - I told you guys the wrong screen name for my Pogo account. It's "anmaji", not anwyn. I couldn't get Mousecrazy to pull up, but I was able to add Pat. What's your Pogo screen name Darcy? I don't remember reading it on here...

Time to get to work on the basement! Have a good monday everyone. :)

What the hell is Pogo ROFLMFAO!!! as in stick? haaaaaaaaaa boing boing boing you guys bouncing all over the place. .. jk

Hey kids, boss man is here so I can't stay. I did read up and you all are in my thoughts.

Pat psycho is S-I-C-K, I really feel for those kids :)

I'll be back tomorrow to do personals... yep no boss MUWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Love yah !!!

Okay, before I forget...my POGO name is Mousecrazy55 (I added the year was born to the end of it!)...sorry about the confusion!

I had to work at fighting off that stupid, stupid headach all weekend, but I managed. Probably a hormonal surge or something, because "Flash" is visiting me every 10 minutes, and I have to pee all the time! Ah, the pleasures of getting older...I mean, actually, there ARE some, it's just that these aren't the ones! LOL!

Pat, what a drama fest! I am really sorry about the DS's girlfriend. That is some really weird stuff...are there "substances" involved? Or is she just naturally unstable? You are a true blessing to those grandkids, and thank God for you! You are so important to them!

Kat, have fun in NM! I'd love to see that balloonfest someday! I've seen pictures and it's so beautiful!

Anne, good luck with the job interview...what are the hours like? I know people miss adult interaction, but here in the middle of plenty of adult interaction, I'm looking forward to NOT having any! LOL! I guess the grass is always greener, huh?

Eileen, have fun at work...if that is possible!

Sorry, I've run out of time...it's time to go to lunch...I'll catch the rest of ya later!

Good Morning,

Kat have a safe trip and its cool that you can sneak in some fun... enjoy the fair. I'm sorry to hear your SIL is having problems but I understand the outlaw problem... hang tight :P

Anne congrats on the scale moving again :) I think having parties out is wonderful, no fuss, no mess, no headaches...glad you had a good time. Good luck job hunting, hope you get the one you want and yes adult interaction is what most moms are looking for.........when I turn into an adult I'll let you know if I ever miss it :D

Cindy glad your able to fight off the headaches, I just hate that feeling of it coming on or lingering. My Dd would be right besides you at the fair eating corn dogs, thats her favorite favorite food (well one of them lol) and boy can this 5 year old eat.... scares me quite franky b/c she is chubby. Me, I'd be at the cake stand lolol.

Darcy... your not a failure, please stop saying that because the more you say it, the more you'll believe it. You've hit a bump in the road but once your on your way to recovery (after your treatments) it'll be smooth sailing. Hang in there !! Shoot, I'm not exactly zipping along either.... I still eat candy every day and junk. Persistance not perfection wins the race.... see the bottom of my siggy... its true. We love ya girlie and you'll be in my prayers for some serious lifting :eek:

Patty, how are the boys? are they liking school? I know you were worried in the beginning but I bet they went in like troopers. How's your Mom? Any news from the Lawyer??

Sherry, no you didn't send me the recipe for the minestrone Soup :bored LOLOL jk. I made a purty der pot of it this time. Although its missing something hmmmmmmm but tasty nonetheless. I got a recipe from a friend who makes it for our church and lordy is it good.. BUT, there's something he didn't tell me in that recipe b/c it doesn't come out the same... dumb scum LOLOLOL I'll get him, and his little dog too.

Well kiddies, I'm playing hooky today with DD to go apple picking with her class... so I have to wake her, get my make up on... don't wanna scare the kids ya know mawahhhhhhh. ;) and off we go.

Have a wonderful day and don't do anything I wouldn't, but if you do??? do the heck out of it WHOOT!

Hi!

I'm so happy it's starting to cool off down here! It's still in the upper 80's for the high temp, but in the mornings, it's nice and cool...ahhhhh!

What's it like in NJ? Virginia? North Carolina? Report your weather, please!

Nothin's really happening around here, and that's good. Remember when we used to think that "boring" was about the worst thing ever? Now, I really like it!

Check back later...hope everyone has a great day!

Cindy

Well Ms Cindy, since you asked, it's a muggy 79, cloudy skies, with rain expected at any moment, lasting into tomorrow and cooling things off a bit. How's that for a forecast?

Eileen have fun with the DD and the apples.

Been playing Pogo all AM, gotta go to the office and pay bills, then again, it's 1:30, maybe I'll go eat lunch instead.

Later girlies.

Hey Ladies...

I am such a dork... I got my hubby three movies for his birthday...Frantic... Cinderella Man... and the last I picked up on my way out because there were two manly looking cowboys on the front and it said it won two Academy Awards... sounded perfect for my man....... Brokeback Mountain....

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dear... needless to say... when it got to the first "tent scene"... both of us nearly had a heart attack!!!!! If they would have named it Humpback Mountain I might have read the back of the movie jacket before buying it...LMAO. Thank goodness my daughter wasn't home!!! My sister just laughed her a$$ off... she couldn't believe that neither of us heard about the controversy surrounding the movie. Holy Shmoley...:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I am really, really laughing and rolling around in my little rollie chair!!!!!

Darcy! You crack me up! What an unforgettable birthday present!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :roll:

Darcy:

Don't worry that movie thing is something I would have done. Your not a dork your a multi-tasker with a lot on her plate.. we would have laughed our butts off if that were my husband and I. Things like that keep marriages interesting.

Tell him Happy Birthday from Vernon NJ

Rita Ann:cool:

LOLOLOL

My hubby asked me ... "Honey... so you know what this movie is about?" I was like... nope... but it won a couple of academy awards and it has cute cowboys in it so I imagine it will be pretty good...LOLOLOL. He was really NOT amused....lol. The more I think about it... the funnier it gets...LOL I mean really... one would have thought Cinderella Man would have been the questionable movie...lol

Darcy, remind me not to ask for movie reccomendations from you anytime soon. But yes both of the male stars are totally hot.....

Cindy, it is very cool here today...58 was our high, 39 our low. Break out the jackets, it's fall. It will be coat weather before we know it.

I'll check back later~Mandy

Good Morning Y'all!

I didn't get to read all the threads yet, but hopefully I'll get caught up real soon!

Darcy - I just cracked up when I read about your movie! DH saw it on the PPV movies and said "Well, that's one I won't be watching!" Now, I have to ask if you watched it all the way through?

Cindy - Dont you just love this weather? Gosh, I just want to stay outside all day! I go out on my lunch and sit in the car witht he windows down and read just to enjoy some of it. Of course the people I work with think I am crazy!

Eileen - Have fun at the apple orchard! We always just to do that when I was growing up, I have very fond memories of going with DM & DD picking all kinds of fruit.

Kat - Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy yourself too.

Pat - Gosh, is that gal ever going to go away? :) It's probably best if she doesn't, you might not get see your G-kids, but she could act like a lady! Opps, maybe she doesn't know how to! Just kidding, but I know it is a handfull of crap when gals act that way. I guess it's the only way they think they can get their own way. My heart goes out to you for keeping your cool through all this. Maybe next time you can hand pick a gal for DS!:D

Rita - Hello, I guess I missed your original post. Welcome to the Jersey thread!

Mary - Hey girl just wanted to say hello to ya!

Anne- Did you get all that cleaning done? When you get done you can come clean mine!

Patty - Hope you hear from the attorney soon! Good luck!

Sherry - OK gal, you best start sharing all those yummy recipes. Hope you are having better days at work.

Mandy - Hi girl! Hope you are having a great day!

Well, I have to run and throw my clothes on, I am definately running behind schedule. Everyone have a great day!

Good Morning :)

Today is a dentist appt... haven't gone in (ducking incase any of you wanna shoot me) 8, yes 8 years. The reason I hate going is I panic so bad I forget to breath... soooooooo its the panic attacks that keep me away... I just hate doctors LOLOL. Apple picking was nice, got lots of mac's. Other than that, SOSDD

Darcy, we call that movie BareBack Mountain and for the ladies.. BareBelly Mountain ROFLMFAO!!!!

Cindy its a beautiful day today, high of 77 so they say. Mornings are very cool and afternoons are gentle these days.... ((( which is closer to snow ick))).

Betty have a good day at work.

Pat, step away from the pogo.... go goose some of the workers will yah.

Mandy, Rita, Mary, Sherry, Patty, Anne, and the rest of you beautiful ladies, *WAVE* have a wonderful day.

Got work.... can ya believe it LOLOL.

Eileen