Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Chat

Just stopping by. Will post soon.. Been under the weather - Cristian had to share whatever he had with me.

Work is busy as always!!

I tried to post several times and I am hoping this works but either it lets me or it does not and I lose all my stuff.

Every year our town sells the flags from the Healing field for our Soldiers that have given their lives. Every Year I say I want one but never go out of my routine to buy one. Well I am Happy to say this Year I bought one of those beautiful flags and will fly it proudly in my front yard. It is the least I can do show my Pride...

Morning Ladies,

Aside from my normal parenting duties I have been gathering a somewhat fat package of documents to send to that attorney in San Diego. This alone is why I haven't been on here chatting away. I felt I was signing my life away with all the legal jargon but then I thought about my life if I don't get my band and well, let myself get a tiny bit depressed. I'm good now and my packet is almost finished. I am waiting for Jodi from my surgeons office to forward some paperwork and then I have to ask my mom for a loan for the retainer. It's not thousands of dollars.... but it is more that I have on hand right now, especially since I do not get a check from my school district until November.

Darcy: I love ya honey and don't want you to feel so upset for falling off the wagon. IMHO your weight loss looks good to me. One day at a time. Hey, could you tell me how tall you are?

Sherry:What can I do to make you smile? You need to do something fun! Could you tell me what that might be?

Well, gang I gotta go. I just found out yesterday that I should have been preparing a report and I am behind schedule. Funny, how that happens to the newest health aid in the district. You think they could advise me on procedures? How about proper training? I know..... lets just throw her under the bus! Life..... it's not a spectator sport! Hugs!

Well I went to the vein center today and had an ultrasound. I have to wait 3 months and I am supposed to wear these awful hoses take Tylenol everyday and keep my legs elevated..lol I sit at my desk to long reading LBT and the other site.

Pat- Thanks It makes me excited to see me side by side like that. Tell me about Operation Smile and you!!! Did I miss something?

Eileen-Your boss is really something!

Mary-Hi, Glad you got your flag this year!

I printed my side by sides I have them everywhere as a reminder so when I want to eat something stupid I hopefully will think twice. Of course I write this with a small amount of ice cream next to me..WTF! It is at least less than a 1/2 a cup.

Hi to everyone else have a good night.

Patty-Keep your chin up!

Hello ladies,

Can't stay long. Having the grandparents over for birthday cake and ice cream tonight and I have to clean this place up. TOM is visiting too and I'm majorly restricted. Maybe the scale will finally start to move again...

Our neighborhood association just installed a large lit flagpole at the entrance to the sub, but we don't have a flag in our yard. I'm 100% supportive of our troops and have always considered myself conservative, though I lean far to the right on some issues too. Not sure what that's called... maybe schizophrenic? ;)

Off to take a shower and wrap birthday presents! Hope you're all having a great day!

Pat - my Pogo name is Anwyn. I'm going to add your screen name to my friends list so that I know when you're online. I mostly play Euchre and Lottso, but I'm up for trying new games. It would be fun to play together sometime! :)

Hi Kids,

I just got done reading up on y'all. Boss is gone today but boy oh boy the others have kept me on my toes and away from here :)

I'm going to pass on personals today but know that each and every one of you are in my heart and prayers.

Anne love your house pictures.... when your done with your gingerbread jar you can pass it to me. I collect gingerbread stuff, its all over my kitchen ;)

Well kiddles, I must run and finish some stuff, I'm leaving 1 hour early to run some errands I MUST get done so I will chat some more tomorrow.

LUV YAH !!

Hello!

Dianne, I'm having the funny picture of you wearing thick squeezy hose, laying on the couch with your legs up on pillows, holding a laptop on your tummy, typing and reading on LBT! LOL!

Pat, you're right...that's one heck of an extension cord for that long of a driveway...I forget how far back you live off the road! I guess you can just duct tape some flashlight on the flag poles? Maybe someday, we will all get to meet. You never know.

Anne, I think most people are somewhere in the middle, and have some issues they go more left on, and some they are more right on...very few people live on the extremes of either side. I hope I am not delusional on that! I wouldn't see a psychotherapist about your schizophrenia, yet!

We've made it to Thursday, and that's always a good sign for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...whew!

Hope all is going well for everyone at work...still thinking about you, Mandy. And you, too, Sherry...

More later, if all goes smoothly and I have time to come back!

Hugs, Cindy

Hey Y'all!

Only got a minute, just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am in the middle of cooking supper. I hate getting home so late, by the time I get supper fixed, it is so late and then it's time for bed!

I got a raise at work, effective Monday! I am happy about that, every little bit helps!

Dianne - Take it easy girl and heal up. Let everyone wait on you hand and foot!

Well, gotta run and check supper, the last thing I want to do is burn it and have to find something else to cook!

Hugs to you all, I am reading every chance I get!

Cindy, meeting you would be my pleasure.

Betty, woohoo on the raise. You deserve it I'm sure.

Eileenie, good to see ya drop by.

Ann, eat some ice cream for me.

Anne-Have a fun birthday night!

Eileen-Sorry you don't get much time on here these days. We all miss you.

Cindy-Oh perhaps I should make your vision reality...lol..I never thought of doing it that way! If I do I'll get a picture for you..lol maybe I'll do it just for you!

Betty-Thanks, I'm going to try Cindy's idea..soon...Congratulations on the raise! That's wonderful!

Beanie-where are you these days?

Darcy-Lucy needs you!

Ok I got my hair highlighted and trimmed. She styled it so that I look like a mushroom head!! lol Tomorrow I'll fix it right.

This time next week I'll be cruising! AHH I'm excited and nervous.

Dr's office called this morning to tell me that my insurance company is saying that my Dr isn't in network and they aren't paying for fills or anything! OMG, WTF!!! So they cancelled my appointment for Monday, and he may now be out of network WTF again!!! I don't need a fill right now and I'm feeling pretty good even thought the scale isn't moving much. I know that this band is Gds will for me so I just have to relax and know that all the insurance CRAP will work out fine.

Lucy Had me up several times again last night. I'm getting real sick of this! We went back to the Dr and she is now on an antibiotic. I sure hope we get sleep tonight I just can't take these nights of getting up.

Speaking of getting up from bed its time to go to bed.

Have a good night gang sleep tight....

Hi All--

Sitting here wishing I had not ate the last bite I did of supper, it is sitting way to high for comfort. WHEN will I learn???

Mary--hope you are feeling better!

Patty--Here's hoping your attorney gets quick and positive results for you. I bet it is difficult waiting so long for a paycheck, heck I whine over 2 weeks!

Diane--I loved the pictures...awesome job! Hope the hose & rest help your legs. My Mom has severe varicose veins, but has also had issues with DVT, so they won't do anything for hers. She lives in hose, she buys the sheer support ones, but hates it. Luckily I did not get them from her, I am like my Dad, we pack on weight everywhere but the legs, we look like big ol' eggs on toothpicks!!!

Eileenie--hope you get some LBT time soon! We miss you!!

Darcy--you off playing somewhere???

Anne--how did the party go? We need to have some sort of dinner here for the September birthdays in our family. I have my son, my MIL, a SIL, 2 nieces (make that 3, one was just born on the 13th!! ), all with September birthdays. I will have a special dinner for our DS, he has already ordered chicken fried steak!!! We will also have a group dinner, but I am putting it off as long as possible...petty of me, but I am!!

Cindy--Friday is almost here, and another week closer to being finished with work!!!

Betty--A raise wooohooo way to go!!! I think everyone could use a little extra. In addition to the knowledge that someone is appreciative of a job well done!! Good For you!! How's the foot doing? It is raining here, and cooling down, I almost ask you if the weather affects it, then it clicked that you are not here!!! Nothing wrong with me that a few hours sleep or a good shrink couldn't fix!!!

Pat--Wouldn't it be fun to meet everyone, I always think the same thing. Maybe we should all ask Santa this year!!!

Well I did our 3 walks today, and managed to get to Curves. I think right now every muscle in my body is sore!!! Day before yesterday I helped my Dad mix and pour 2 cement slabs in the floor of the shop DH built for him. Each slab was 12X10. So it was a lot of cement, I moved so much sand and gravel...I was wiped out!!! Still managed to do Curves that night. Then yesterday we (DS and I...while DH moaned about his restrictions) loaded and hauled, and unloaded and stacked 2 cords of firewood. I could hardly wiggle last night!!! Today is better, but I wanted to work out some to keep the muscles from getting any more sore!! I am definitely making progress though, when we did the wood, I worked non-stop for a minimum of 3 hours. I could not go that hard for that long before. It felt good. I kept thinking... "burning calories...burning calories!!! Well I am off to move a little, take a shower, and see if the moving will help my food settle down just a fraction....I hate when I do this!!! Thunder & lightning, so off with my 'puter for awhile!!!Talk to y'all soon!

Kat

Yikes, Diane, that's awful news about the network issue. Of course, I've been self pay from the get go, hope it works out.

Kat you and Diane are roll models for working out and exercising.

Eileenie....TGIF, woohoo, that means every one should be back tomorrow, that means no excuses for Rene, Mary, Patty, Cindy, Me, Sherry, and anyone else who works or doesn't work that I've missed, LOL.

Hugs my friends.

Just stopped in for a bit. HELLO

I feel alot better - Thanks ~ Cristian does too..

I am upset I have not gotten my flag yet, they said not till Monday or Tuesday.. Humm should have went and got it myself..Oh well

Other than that not to Happy I got on the scale last night and I was at 180.00 !$@$%#.. Got on this Morning and it was at 176.00 I am slowly gaining. I cannot believe it!!!! I walk every night and every other night I do the stationary bike.. Did not help matters this morning (ate junk food)..

Well gots to go.. talk to you all soon

Kat you need a new name ~~ Dynamo:)

Hey Ladies...

Sorry I went AWOL... It's been a hectic week! My system is just all whacked out with this thyroid business but the good news is that they are going to set me up to glow like a CHristmas tree and kill the doubled lobed little booger off! The doc gave me the choice... surgical removal or radioactive iodine and I'm in no mood for someone to be cutting my throat. :) My other doc upped the Wellbutrin and gave me medication to help me sleep so I should be completely catatonic before ya know it! *wink*

I need to go run some errands but wanted you all to know I am reading and caring about all of you!

DIanne... Girl... I have been where you are... I was about ready to pull my hair out by the time Ava seemed to make a turn around! I'm glad they are trying antibiotics... they did that right away with my girl. THe food I am giving her now has active culures such as you find in a good quality yogurt... I don't know if that was the magic ingredient or not. IS it possible that Lucy is getting into something out in the yard... or a plant in the house???? Sorry sweetie... I know I finally started sleeping on the couch with her on a leash beside me because she had to go out so often... it was awful.

Okay... Sorry.. really have to go now....lol... I'll try and catch up on personals later!