Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Chat

I got the same hacked thing everyone is talking about today, with some toothless guy's face. Zero something. Part of me wants to shut it down and leave it, the other part is like BS,they are NOT running me off!!! Thanks for sharing emails so we won't lose touch if something happens tho, I feel so much better!!!

I sent my pics to Sherry, and she resized them and sent them back to me, as soon as she tells me how to put them on, I will. Looking at my before, just turns my stomach...how did I not know I looked like that? Ai-yi-yi!

Kat

Kat, I think we knew how we looked/look. But we get so focused on the inside of ourselves that we can't look out. If we can't look out, we can't see. Then, the denial starts, and it's a long cycle. We all know it.

The important thing is, you took action! You are doing great! So, post those pictures, and let us give you the praise you deserve!

I came here because I just got my hand slapped over in the Ranting Raving loonie tune section...accidentally got in there (the first time) by clicking on a topic called Infecting Threads, thinking it had info on the hacker...oops it was the gang fight by proxy! I said "peace", "move along" and "ignore" and then was rudely (imho) told that "ignore" was not in the description of the rantin ravin section, and I should take my bad self out of there. So, I did. Momma? Where are the Cookies and milk?

OMG? What a bunch of weird people in there. It's good to be home.

omg lol I can't help laughin at the way those people are acting in that section of LBT. It's like they were given free reign to dig, cut, stab each other in there. What the heck? Oh well they can keep it cause I don't need that much aggravation in my life. I have enough going on at home and work than to drag more in. I'm glad you got out safely Cindy, we've got cha back...welcome home.

Kat I'm glad you got your pics up. Just an FYI anymore than 1 picture and the dang things don't show in the thread just the links. You have to post two replys in order for them to show...well that's how its worked for me anyway.

I need to take new pics of my pups and put them on the picture thread. You won't believe how big the little one is already lol.

I have company so I have to go. Have a good day my friends. Talk to you later :)

Thanks, Sherry! I don't go in there on purpose...it was a click away in a new post thread list. Talk about bringing a wet noodle to a knife fight....

Something else that is funny: no matter who it is, someone will always say, "I have a life outside of LBT, blah, blah, blah..." and there they are, posting away and picking fights! It's so sad it's downright funny.

Awww Cindy... stay here in Saneville... we won't yell at ya!

Sherry... Hurry up and post those pics...anxious to see how big the little one has grown!

Kat... Again... You look awesome in your pictures... seriously inspiring change and thank you so much for posting them!

Holy cow I stay away for 2 days and look what happens!

Hey incase things go down I will have DD set up a secret website for us. She has done this before and it's great we use it with our core group girls. They yell cause I never go on it, but I promise if we have to, I'll use it! I'll PM ya'll when she sets it up.

I haven't been on cause I've been feeling really crappy! Ache and tired I can hardly move. WFT is going on? I'm going to the Dr tomorrow is I'm not better in the morning.

Sad news about the Croc Hunter so young!

Were off to friends for dinner so I have to get some makeup on. I've been to tired to shower dress and do makeup so I'm taking it steps at a time..WTF is going on this is not me!! I had lymes desease and the IV about 12 yrs ago I sure hope this isn't a relap.

Have a good night sorry about the complaining.

Welcome Mandy and Chris.

Oh I hear ya on that one Cindy. I've ended up there a few times myself thinking I was reading something else only to find myself reading people rippin on each other. I just end up leaving as to me it's just getting downright ugly in there. I do like to help others so I keep checking new posts though :welldoneclap:

I posted pics of the pups on the picture thread and I'm going to go poke around a bit :) My son is playing Texus hold-em with his Godmother right now so I have a little time to play lol

Cindy - glad you were able to make it out of there safely. lol. I look, but don't dare touch any of those threads!

Kat - you look GREAT! I was just saying to Sherry last night that I have become very good at not "seeing" myself in the mirror. I'm not looking forward to seeing my "before" pictures either, but maybe a huge reality slap will do me good. lol

Eileen - the telethon sucks me in too. lol. My sister actually designed some of the jewelry Jan Carl wore on the telethon. She called a couple of times to make me switch the channel. lol. Jan's been wearing her jewelry on Entertainment Tonight and I guess she wants to buy some as Christmas Presents for people. Pretty cool, huh?!

Sherry - Jake is my boy! He is such a cutie and that face just gets me. lol.

Well ladies I have some dishes to do so I will catch you all later.

Chris

Hey all... I have yet to hit one of the famous threads that link to another site but I think it is because I never click on a thread that is started by a new member with an odd title. There are some that look pretty odd to me right now and they must to others too because they have only one view each. Anyhoo... I'm not clicking on them!

Dianne... Sorry your get up and go ... got up and went! If this is unusual for you and continues you probably should see your doctor with the history of Lyme disease. Hope you feel better soon!

Crispy... Good to see you! Sorry for all of the weirdo crud on the forum... hopefully it will go back to normal someday! Do you have pics of your sister's designs???? I would love to see them!

Eileen...don't stay away... we will miss you too much.

(((hugs)))

Darn...Forgot...

Sherry... OMIGOODNESS... Wow has he grown!!!!! Whatta cutie pie!

Wondering... WHy does it say USA local lapband support threads are locked with the the locked icon????

Hi everyone!

My head is spinning with all the new posts, but I'm going to try personals anyways...

Crispy and Mandy, welcome!

Chris, that is so cool about your sister's jewelry! What great exposure. Does she sell it online?

Mandy, hi! I remember chatting with you late one night about your daughter. How is she doing? Congrats on your weight loss! I'm so glad you found the NJ thread!

Cindy, (((Hugs!))) Want me to go kick some cyber butt? No one messes with the NJ chat girls. I don't care if the section is titled "Rants and Raves", it shouldn't be a free for all to be rude. Maybe it should be retitled "Immature and Irritating". Just a thought... :welldoneclap:

Patty, I'm sorry that your son is having trouble adjusting to high school. Boy, I wouldn't go through those years again for a billion dollars. Hope he finds it a little easier every day. Does he share any classes with his twin bro?

Eilene, I haven't seen the threads with the supposed viruses, but my first thought was that it's probably someone messing with us... perhaps someone who was recently booted from the sight? Hmmmmmmm....

Betty, how has that foot been treating you lately? I wanna come to your house for dinner. Smoked ribs sound yummy, though my band has never appreciated them even without a fill.

Darcy, I'm not sure why the USA threads say they are locked... I got in tonight with no problem. Sure are lots of weird things happening around here lately.

Sherry, thanks for the email address! I need to gather everyone's info together and send it out. Incidentally, if you want to be included on the Christmas card list PM me your home address. (For those of you new to the NJ Chat we are gathering addresses so that we can exchange cards this year). No pressure to participate - I'll share a list of home addresses only to people who participate in this chat regularly and only with your permission.

Mary, Kat, Pat, Beanie, Dianne, (((HUGS)))! Sorry for no personals but I have to get to bed. It's going on 2:15am - yikes! :notagree

Well Good morning everybody!

Its a hot humid day here in NC. Pools closed because the calendar says it should be...errrr....

I'm off to curves. I can move a little better this morning so I'll see what happens. So far so good with the fill!!

I'll be back later for personals.

Morning all...

Anne... Good to see you girl! How was your vacation... tell us all about it when you get a chance!

Dianne... How's Lucy???? Glad you are feeling good about your fill and have fun at Curves!

THis morning was my DD's first day back to school... she was thrilled...not...lol. I thought she might be excited about being at the top of the heap in the 8th grade this year but... not so much...lol. WHen she was walking away I couldn't help but notice how she is becoming a young lady ... the little girl seems to have disappeared. *sigh*

My big plan for exercise is to get the house organized today and start going to workout every morning when I take Em to school. That seemed to work for me before...let's hope it works again.

Great Week Wishes!