Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know others have talked about ordering the bullets online. We have one grocery store in our town, not much selection, but I will check GNC and Vitamin Shop when I get to a larger town close to us. I have ordered the CLICK Protein Powder to have Decaf coffee shakes someday :) I have loaded up on 2 different type of vitamin waters. I also bought some powder sticks of vitamin Water that I can carry with me in my purse and on the airline. Got those at Sam's Club, not sure of the name now, I am at work.

I feel like I am doing pretty good with getting things together, I will buy the things for the next phase once I get home and feel like strolling through the grocery store again.

I know others have talked about ordering the bullets online. We have one grocery store in our town' date=' not much selection, but I will check GNC and Vitamin Shop when I get to a larger town close to us. I have ordered the CLICK Protein powder to have Decaf coffee shakes someday :) I have loaded up on 2 different type of Vitamin waters. I also bought some powder sticks of vitamin Water that I can carry with me in my purse and on the airline. Got those at Sam's Club, not sure of the name now, I am at work.

I feel like I am doing pretty good with getting things together, I will buy the things for the next phase once I get home and feel like strolling through the grocery store again.[/quote']

I think u r doing great! If I had more money to spend I'd be at the store every day! Lol . I love shopping.

I went to Walmart last week to purchase Vitamins etc. While there, I noticed they sell New whey Protein bullets 42g. I bought watermelon and grape flavors which I have not tried yet. I love both flavors so I am really hoping I will not be disappointed although I'm pretty sure that stuff isn't gonna taste like normal things. I think all of these things are going to take some getting use to and patience on our parts. Afterall, we didn't get in our situations from drinking Protein shakes and shooting down bullets.

I do not see these online for sell, but you may be able to find in your store. They also had a fruit punch flavor, and they even have other varieties, such as body fortress bullets.

I will check the next time I go to Walmart :)

Hello Everyone, Getting Sleeved on August 14th by Dr Guillermo Alvarez. My 30 day preop starts on July 17th, (i know not 30 thats what they put down) I have how ever been working on it since May trying to loose and down 17 lbs. I have been ast few weeks been oing Protein and liquid for 2 meals and then jsut a nice piece of chicken, Shrimp or fish for supper with veggies and fruits. So feel I have been doing ok. I have bought most the Vitamins or getting there. did get the watermelon bullets to and opened one and took a swallow, there ok, pretty sweet. I dont like grape or cherry fruit punch. But can we take them with us on a plane where its liquid?

Sharene congratulations...Got to chat with Stormwarning & ICandoit and hoping to get to meet more that is going to Dr A in August, would be great to find someone that will be there the same day.

This is an amazing new journey thats like a rollercoaster ride. :) :)

Welcome to the boards once more Mczoo. Our Dr. Alvarez is going to be a very busy person come August. I know he's always busy but this is a huge VST group going to him in August.

I sure hope we all get to keep in touch, and maybe get to meet each other at the patient reunions. I love how we all keep a closeness that we can be supportive for each other.

Hello All ... I am an August 27th sleever from upstate NY and just wanted to join the group! So many posts to catch up on, but so glad to be part of such a positive bunch! I am sure I will have lots of questions.. can't wait!

Welcome Blue. Glad to see you made it over, No worries about the questions you may have,. We all have questions. I still have tons of questions that float through my mind. Sad part is I don't write them down and then I forget them. So now I try to keep a note pad next to my bed for when a thought or question wakes me up at night I jot it down.

I can't even explain how many sleepless nights I have had recently. Not from fear, but just from thoughts, flashes of upcoming life, anticipation. Very hard to sleep through things like that.

Remember this is a journey worth traveling, so lets make it a very memorable experience. Glad to help out anytime. Have fun reading!

Anyone hear from Joyce yet? I am at San antonio

I haven't heard anything yet. Been busy with appointments for my son.

I've been checking here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Me either, I left a message on Dr. Alvaraz's August page so hopefully she will reply. Icandothis- tomorrow is ur day? U will probably see her when u go into ur room and cross paths because she will be there another day.

been searching the different boards to and havent seen her say anything since early this morning before she went over the boarder

is Susan the coordinator in mexico at the hospital, cause other day when I emailed her and asked how weather was she said she is in California? Just one of those things I wonder

is Susan the coordinator in Mexico at the hospital' date=' cause other day when I emailed her and asked how weather was she said she is in California? Just one of those things I wonder[/quote']

She lives in California. She no longer lives in eagle pass/ Mexico. She has been doing it like this for years she says.