Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey, losers!

To all my loser band-friends.

Would someone who is successfully losing weight, please give me a food plan of what you eat in a day.

My weight has come to a total slow down, almost stop and now I question if I am eating too much, if my fill isn't in the 'sweet spot', if I will ever lose weight with my current fill of 1.65 in a 4cc band.

Thanks in advance.

Paula

Well I think I may go against the grain since I seem to eat more than many bandsters. My very occasional mental jottings put me at about 1200 to 1500 calories a day. I eat carbs and I strongly disbelieve in the virtues of high Protein diets. Have I lost you yet, lol?

Today I've had

Breakfast: bowl of Just Right with skim milk, a mandarine

Lunch: leftover chicken curry (chicken, spices, stock, spinach, lentils) and rice - about a 1 cup serve in total

dinner is going to be spaghetti bolognaise (about a cup serve again).

This is a pretty typical day although dinner is not often Pasta, more often a basic meat and 3 veg type meal. As Snacks I might eat fruit or I might eat a cookie if I fancy one. I occasionally have a glass of wine.

OK, so my loss is slow, its only 4 lb a month or so, but I'm not to far from my goal weight.

The think I think is helping is I run regularly. I dont fart around when I exercise, its HARD and its high intensity. I'm fit, I can cover 8km or so at a time and burn a good 800 calories per session, five or six sessions a week. I've had to build up naturally (its taken 9 months), but you just dont get those results walking 3km around the block. That running for me still has my heart right right in the middle of my fat burning zone - that's the goal, to get to the point where you can exercise at that level whilst still burning fat, and if you never push beyond that level at first you wont get there. Its the biggest tip I could give, aim to move WAY beyond walking, Water aerobics or other gentle forms of exercise which are a fabulous, wonderful place to start but will never allow you to reap the weight loss rewards of something like running. It may not be your sport of choice, but there's other alternatives, spin classes and the like.

breakfast: small bowl of cornflakes with skimmed milk. i have this in my sons baby bowl, as the portion is just right for me.

lunch: baked Beans with a light spinkling of cheese. side salad consists of iceberg lettuce, slices of cucumber & Tomato. with a little low fat salad cream (optional)

dinner: homemade spag bol low fat. in a bowl no Pasta.< /span>

snacks: SEA food usually ready 2 eat muscles or prawns for when i get nibbly.

I'm eating way less than most others I know, I'm just never hungry, so here's my typical day:

Breakfast - nothing

lunch - about 25 pepperoni chips, maybe 1 oz cottage cheese with it, or about 2 oz tuna salad w/ a few crackers, or half a Chipotle chicken bowl (no rice extra beans).

dinner - one chicken tenderloin or a half piece of fish with a few spoons of some vegetable, usually wax Beans or a potato dish.

At some point before or after dinner, 99.5% of the time, I get in a Protein Shake made with 2% milk, and usually have a spoon of Peanut Butter mixed in it too, for about 50 gm Protein. The shake fills me up, so sometimes it's a toss-up between dinner or shake, and how much Protein I've had so far makes the decision.

Morning

7 oz Isopure ( Clear Protien) in 32 oz of Water

Breakfast

cottage doubles ( 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and fruit)

7 Oz of Isopure ( clear protien) in 32 oz of Water

lunch

3 oz lean meat ( turkey, tuna, chicken exc)

1 oz of cheese

5-6 apple slices ( about half an apple)

7 Oz of isopure ( clear protien)in 32 oz of water

dinner

6oz of what ever Im making that night.

over all its about 80 grams of protien and 1200 Cal