Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wheezy Whispers-AKA September's Goals

The only problem is that I had to wash all the clothes I wore right away. The Reservation still allows smoking in a public place even though it's a State law and has been for a few years.

You should have sent them to me to sniff!! LOL

(in case that sounds creepy, it's because as of tonight, I'm 1 week smoke free)

Mandi, next time my clothes go to New Brunswick for you to sniff first. Will you send them back clean? This could be the start of a beautiful friendship, I ship my clothes to you and you do the laundry. What do you think? On second thought don't answer that!

How are you now Mandi, are you still tight? I just got back from a dinner meeting. Took my first few bites and it was stuck had to leave the dinner table to Pd, good thing everyone was eating and no one was in the washroom. Now I'm thinking do I really want a fill? The last 2 days I've been feeling a lot of restriction. What's up with that? My fill is on Tuesday. I am confused. There were a few questions like "you hardly ate anything did you not like it? or Are you not feeling well" First time I had to use little white lies.

Yoda, my band is a 4cc band. 2ccs in a 4cc band means it would already be half full or will it be half empty???

Haha.... if that's what I gotta do for a sniff, OK! :peep: LOL

No, I think I'm back to 'normal' now. I had a pretty decent size bowl of Soup for dinner.

Hmmm... maybe you should give that fill a 2nd thought. And you're half full!

:peep: :Banane08: :Banane30: :not_ripe: :Banane48: :Banane04: :Banane34: :Banane45: :Banane03:

:) :Banane42: :Banane42: :bananapowerslide: :Banane44: :Banane03: :Banane45: :Banane34: :Banane04: :Banane48: :Banane27: :Banane07: :not_ripe: :Banane20:

SMOKE-FREE MANDI

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU GO GIRL

...and skinny too

:bananapartyhat: :Banane52: :purplebananna: :bananajump: :Banane05: :Banane02: :Banane23: :Banane44: :Banane03: :Banane42: :Banane10: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane42: :Banane03: :Banane25: :Banane34: :Banane04: :Banane27: :Banane07: :not_ripe:

:) :Banane20: :Banane21: :Banane45: :Banane33:

Wheezy: you might need to re-think it for sure. (your fill I mean). Have you been losing an average of 1-2 lbs a week?

Wheezy: you might need to re-think it for sure. (your fill I mean). Have you been losing an average of 1-2 lbs a week?

You see that's the problem... I haven't loss any weight at all for quite a while. I know I am definitely eating a lot less than before the surgery. So what's up with that!!! Today again, lots of restriction. Could this be what they mean when it could take a few weeks to take? My last fill was 3 weeks ago. I'll see how the weekend goes and decide if I want to postpone the fill.

2 weeks after the surgery I was down 20 lbs, now I am down 18. I gained 2 lbs. I knew I had a metabolism problem before the surgery so I knew it will still be a tough ride. I'm not ready to give up yet. Dr M decided on an extra .5 ccs to top up to 2ccs but I'm considering asking for only .3 ccs. I don't think that the Dr in Ottawa would object considering the restriction that suddenly appeared. Who knows by next week I'll probably be able to eat a whole caribou!!!

Wheezy... yes, that would be really frustrating. I feel so special, that *I* saw you on your surgery day! If nothing else... it's been 3 months since surgery, for you... and 18lbs. That's an average of 1.5lbs. I know it was all in the first couple weeks, but, if you think of it that way... you ARE on track. :straight

Wheezy... yes, that would be really frustrating. I feel so special, that *I* saw you on your surgery day! If nothing else... it's been 3 months since surgery, for you... and 18lbs. That's an average of 1.5lbs. I know it was all in the first couple weeks, but, if you think of it that way... you ARE on track. :straight

7 of them were pre-op. Thanks for trying. I don't know if you have noticed but I gave up my ticker. It's was getting embarassing. It's OK though, like I said before, I am NOT giving up yet.

Wheezy, gosh thats tough. Your doing everything right, your being so strong. This will work, really!!!!!! Our bodies all react differently. But, this will WORK!!! It has to!!! Hang tight, Louise:hug: