Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stressing Out...

Wasn't sure where to post this so I'm going to post it here. I am having surgery in three weeks in Mexico and I almost have the amount I need, $500 dollars away. I know I'll get there but at the same time, I've been touching my savings to catch up when my checks are short. I feel like I'm never gonna get there with all these stupid bills. I can't take out any loans because that's more debt and I get paid hourly and tips. Lately my checks aren't enough and I use my tips and savings to pay things. I need some advice on what to do. Certain bills are due every two weeks and there's no way I can get around that. So stressed and tired of worrying about money.... ;(

I know how you feel, one thing that I've learned is that I will always have bills so I try not to stress about them. Stressing over how much I owe doesn't get them paid any faster. If you can get the rest of the $ for the surgery I say go for it, this is an investment in your self.

To pay off my bills I pay the minimum in all of them, except the smallest one. This way I can get that one paid off the quickest, once I pay that off I move to the new smallest bill and repeat. This really helps me because this way I can see my list of debtors get smaller, and the smaller the list that means less money I have to pay out.

Thanks chi, I'm trying for example my car note and cell phone I pay half and half with two check but then by the time I pay them for that month and I have my college loans and other things due then back to square one. I'm trying to get extensions but it's not working out. I'm thinking of just delaying some bills to have enough. Just so stressful ;(! Thanks for the reply! Wish I had just one extra check

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches