Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Guest SliminJenn

DeLarla, you are too much, I had my surgery on September 23rd, and I have a painful port area also, they put it less than a finger tips width away from my right ribcage, and it pinches everytime I bend down to tie my shoes, I still have not figured out how I am supposed to do any Abdominal exercises. Anyhow it must be because we are soo dang tall..I am also between 5'9" and 5'10" tall and I don't know maybe the tubing is too short.LOL By the way nice bra..Anyhow, I feel your pain..LITERALLY!

296/264/170??

Dr.Morand(Maine)

Sept.23rd,04

Sue, I got a message from LBT saying Melissa sent me a PM but my box was full. It's a big mystery! Pam, that purple bra is going to haunt me for life! I can't believe this post came back from the grave.

Ha, DeLarla! I was banded just a few days before that post. When I got active on the site, that purple bra was the talk of the town! I never saw it until now. ;)

Jenn, as you lose weight in your belly your pain may improve. My port was right at my waistline and my pants would pinch it. No matter where I was, I had to unzip my pants when I sat down. :eek It got better after a couple months. I hope yours is not an ongoing problem like Lisa's.

You people are cracking me up! Jenn, I have more experience with ports than anybody I know, and I don't even have one! All our bodies are different. Some people aren't bothered by the port, while it bugs the heck out of other people. But as you lose weight, the port will probably readjust itself.

Is your port hot, red, inflamed, itchy? Does it appear infected? If it is infected, you'll need to see a doctor - quick. But if it's not infected, you may just want to make an appointment to discuss it with your doctor. They do "port revisions" all the time. If it bugs you that bad, they can easily move it somewhere else.

I wonder if we got extra tubing since we are so tall... my tube actually came right out of my body.

Oh my GOD, Michelle, did you really dig this up from the grave? I just looked at the picture, and my boobs look HUGE. It is apparent from this picture that all of the 60 pounds I lost were from the top half, that's for sure! Can't anyone with a kind heart edit this picture so just the wound shows? I should hide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches