Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are there any yogurts with either no sugar or low sugar and carbs I like greek yogurt but high in sugar I live in louisville ky so we do not have our I have not found some of the foods everyone talks about I think we are still 10 years behind originally from new york even the sams here does not carry some of the foods I read about

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

Make it yourself. I bought a yogurt maker and make my own ff plain yogurt. We then add our own flavorings to our own portions. My 6 yr old loves it!

If you want it more "greek" like in consistency, just drain it overnight in the fridge using cheesecloth and a strainer, over a bowl. There are tons or recipes and how-to's out there. There is even a crock-pot recipe for making your own! I bought the machine w/the little glass jars just for ease.

Can you find plain greek yogurt? The sugars come from the flavors added to the pre-mixed ones.

Yes, I buy plain fat free greek yogurt and sprinkle a little crystal light in it. My nutritionist makes her own because she eats so much of it. She does not use a special machine - as MamaM said - google it!

A 6 ounce serving of Chiobani fat free plain greek yogurt has 7grams of sugars. I then use a sugar free, calorie free strawberry Syrup to make it taste good. I personally can't eat plain yogurt. Don't like how it tastes.

not sure if that is too much sugar. I have never noticed a completely sugar free yogurt. My Surgeon recommends the Chiobani.

I know I well probably never make my own. So I will look at the plain yogurt and add sf Syrup our just not eat any I don't love it enough to stress about it there are alot of foods that have Protein and I like Protein shakes

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

I swear you cant even taste that its any different from regular fruit flavored yogurt if you use the sf syrups.< /p>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches