Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My sleeve date is 5-18-12. I lost 50 pounds Pre-op & 22 pounds in the 2 weeks post-op. since then the scale has gone up a pound, down a pound, or stays the same. But I have yet to go any further down. HELP!! How can you NOT lose weight when you are eating SO little???

everyone stalls, trust me. Your body has just realized what you are doing and is trying to hold on to some weight. The stalls do not last too long and they happen about every 3 weeks. Just keep eating right and exercising and it will start to come off again. I am coming off a 7 day stall, but finally don't let myself get too worked up.

I was in your boat a few times since my sleeve on 9/13. Everyone said it will pick back up. They were right. It does.

I know it's hard to understand because of the limited calories but it's has more to do with your body fighting the starvation mode.

When this happens to me, I don't weight myself for a week. Try that.

Keep going. Drink a lot of Water.

Good luck!

DO NOT PANIC!! I REPEAT: DO NOT PANIC!!! It's normal. Just keep doing what you're doing. I promise, it will be ok. ;)

Hang in there!! The scale WILL move again! It will be alright. It's just your body reacting to everything that's been going on.

Everyone has stalls at different times and everyone loses at their own pace. Don't get frustrated just keep following three rules. I'm three months out and have come to love stalls because when they end I usually lose a large amount of weight at once. Good luck

Thanks guys! I'll try to stay off the scale. I've always used the scale to see if I'm on track & eating right. Is there anything I can do with food or Water intake to help? I've been working out all week.

The thing that has made the biggest impact on my weight loss was joining the YMCA. I can switch my routine around and never get bored. Also in the beginning my doctor had a 60 60 60 rule. It took me awhile to get there but helped me to set goals. 60 minutes of exercise, 60 ounces of Water and 60 ounces of Protein daily. Hope this helps

In the last 4 months I have had 2 major stalls lasting a couple of weeks each. The first one was at 3 weeks out. I think what you are going through is normal and will pass. You have done great so far! Keep it up.

Same thing happened to me 2 weeks post op!!

It's true, the body is trying to get use to starving.

It does pick up when you are able to add Protein and a few more calories. I'm now almost 7 weeks post op and have lost a grip of weight.

Also remember!!! You are losing inches!!

If I hit a stall I don't panic, I know for sure Im losing inches!!

I have went down 4 pant sizes and in my scrubs from XL to Medium!!

Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thanks guys! I'll try to stay off the scale. I've always used the scale to see if I'm on track & eating right. Is there anything I can do with food or Water intake to help? I've been working out all week.

If you don't use My Fitness Pal, then give it a try. It is very very helpful.

I have noticed that overall I keep looking thinner in some areas even tho the scale isn't moving.

I'm using MyFitnessPal. It helps me keep up with my Protein.< /p>

Woohoo! I broke the stall I think. The scale went down a pound from where I was. (I've been going up 2 pounds, down a pound, up, down). But now at 73 pounds! :-)