Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chronicles of Cloe!!!!!

Don't worry Cloe, things will get better. I can't believe that since I met you at the clinic you are down about 30 more lbs. I wish that I was down 30 since I met you, I'm down 8 since then. So even though all of the other stuff is going on, don't dismay. You are doing great. Keep your chin up and be proud of your accomplishments and from what I can tell you are a very good mother, a hard worker, you love and take very good care of your family, you have a husband who loves you and anyone would be grateful to call you their friend.:)

Good Morning all

Well, lots happening in my life today. (See Maria, I'm gonna start bitch'n again today :))

Today is Election day as we all know, so finally the stress of that will be over. So for my husband, win or lose, we'll be glad its over. Oh, By the way, if he wins, you can all address me as 'Mrs. Deputy Mayor'!!!.............................................Ya Right, barf, I'm only kidding, really if someone said that to me I'd laugh them right out of the room.

So, in the continuing saga of my daughter, (and honestly, I'm sooooo tired of talking about it). She didnt come home all weekend. So when she called home last night, my husband told her that she will be grounded and to get home immediately!!! She said that if she was going to be grounded that she wasnt coming home. So we gave her a choice. Come home within the hour, or don't come home until tommorrow and that will be to pick up your belongings and leave. Period. So, guess what she picked. She had her idiot boyfriend in the background telling her to stay with him, so ya, thats what she chose. So when she showed up this morning and all her stuff was in boxes by the front door I think she might have been taken back a little, but she was given many opportunities to do the right thing. Anyway, between myself, my husband and my daughter there were many tears sheding this morning. She knows we love her, and thats all we can do. So thats really yucky, but really it's in her hands now, it's her decision. I just hope she's safe. I'm all for reeping your own consequences, but I want her to be safe.

So, I'll talk to ya'll later. Have a great day!!

I'll let you know how you should address me later:hail: :humble:. LOL

Cloe i think you did the right thing with your daughter, tough love is hard, when my daughter's were teenager's i had a few problems with them, i just let them know i was there for them if they needed me, and that i would always love them no matter what. They both have turned out okay, things have a way of working themselves out in the end.

Good luck in the elections.

Maria:)

Sometimes tough love is the right kind of love. I had a yuppy friend who always gave into her daughter. She grew up to be a real spoiled monster. The yuppy friend thought that she might have some kind of emotional disability, took her to a shrink for assessment, and the shrink said that she was just badly spoiled is all. I regret that we are no longer friends but I couldn't stand being around her daughter and she liked to bring her along. Ugh!

Now, tell us about the events of yesterday. Did your hubby get elected? I sure hope he did!

PS. Congrats on the weight loss!

Good News!!!

My hubby is officially "Deputy Mayor", yeahhhhhhh!!!!

But now I need to buy new clothes, theres many functions to attend between now and christmas. I don't have much of fancy stuff like skirts and stuff, and even shoes for that matter. Yikes!

Congratulations Mr. Cloe and the

Cloe family!!!

Your family is in my thought and prayers in regards to the daughter.

Cloe, I think you did the right thing too... she'll come to her senses soon.

And congrats! Now you have an excuse to do a bunch of shopping and spend money, and it's HIS fault! :)