Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chronicles of Cloe!!!!!

Great weight loss Cloe ! Glad to hear that you are doing so well ! It inspires all the rest of us who are waiting to be banded. Keep up the great work !

Yasmina

Here's what I ate today....Day 1 new fill - 7:30 coffee, 9:00 fruit cup, 12:00 small bowl of rice, 3:00 raisin bran bar, 5:30 1 veal pattie and small salad.< /p>

So do you guys think????

I think that it is pretty good, I was expecting more restriction. Do you think that that is too much food? ???

I think that's not enough food!!!! (but I'm not one to talk, so consider me shut up)

Can I tell you what I had?

- 9am - coffee

- 1pm - 2" sub (1/3 of a 6"!)

- 3pm - cookie from Subway

- 7pm - maybe 1/2 - 3/4 cup of hamburger helper (I really gotta measure this to see how much I could eat)

I'm probably done for the day... but now that I've talked about it, I do have that cookie dough in the fridge! AH!!! I should just eat it to get rid of it! LOL, how many times have we said that!?

LOL, hey I may just beat you to your fridge!!! On your mark.....get set....GO!!!!!!!

It's kinda surprising though. don't you think, with the fresh fill and all? I really was expecting a bigger jolt, maybe that will be tommorrow!

Yeah, maybe! But really... even if it doesn't, don't go thinking your eating too much! How much could you have eaten BEFORE this fill?

Hi Cloe

I wish I would be content with that little food. That really is not much. I think the size zero models eat more than that!!!!

ahem.....ummm....errr...

Cloe, that is DEFINITELY not too much food. I tend to agree with some of the others; probably not enough....don't deprive yourself. Then again, because you just had a fill, you may be "testing the waters".....right??? Yeaaaah, that's it......

That wasn't a lot either Mandi....but yes, more than Cloe!! LOL

Dr Yau told me that even if I don't "feel hungry" to be sure to eat at mealtime anyways....(he is also a huge proponent of eating THREE meals a day...that means Breakfast people!). He said otherwise your body will start to feel deprived (& we know what happens when THAT happens) and he said if you don't....you will feel super hungry "all of sudden" and then reach for something you didn't plan for (ie. unhealthy etc). It makes perfect sense, really. So, I do ensure that I eat at mealtime, even if I'm not feeling the need to eat....just a few bites, ya know?

I'm honestly not that hungry in the morning, and if I am, I have some mini wheats (like, 7 of 'em!)(oh yeah, and that attempt and toast and PB... ended up licking the Peanut Butter off).

Usually if I try eating first thing in the AM, I'll get stuck, so it's more trouble than it's worth... ya know?

Yes, that was definately less than before my fill. What I was hoping for was feeling full longer. I actually felt I had pretty good restriction before, but hunger was coming back sooner than I thought it should. So I'm just hoping that the new fill will hold me longer. I havent really felt a whole lot more restriction. Maybe thats because I'm already chewing alot and eating slower. Lot's more gurgling now, though. It's kinda funny.

Well, not really sure yet! Still kinda getting hungry to soon I think. Having said that, (without wanting the violins), our household, between my brain-dead teenage daughter, and the election being tommorrow(thank god), and blah, blah, blah (you-know, all the other shit) All I want to do is........'what I've always done' EAT!!! I'm not looking for sympathy, and I don't really want to unload on line(everyone has stress), but I'm really leaning on my band right now. Will-power is not even on my radar right now. It will pass, I know, I'm just kinda sitting on my hands waiting for it right know.

So, (I know, sorry you asked, right?) I was expecting to be tighter, surprisingly, but it's really hard to judge right now. Bleh, I hate feeling like this!!!!