Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fitness Nsv For Me! :)

So, I did 35 minutes on the elliptical this morning!! A month ago I couldn't do 3 minutes without feeling like I was going to die! Go Me!!! :) I've been working my way up to this, 5 minutes to start, then adding 30 seconds a day. Today I decided to push it and I was amazed by the results!! :)

I saw that!!! That's crazy!!! I did 40 minutes yesterday (for the first time!) and only burned half of what you did! Way to go!!! Doesn't it feel great?

Wow congrats! I could barely walk down the alley and around the block from my garage to the front of my house last week. I'm hoping to make it all the way back to my garage this week - I've been working on it.. and I feel a bit better.

Awesome job, Lissa! :)

AWESOME JOB LISSA!!!

Congrats! You are my hero! I need to go to the Mall today to get in my exercise. ;)

I have noticed that with keeping my walk at 30 minuets. My distance has increased.

Woo Hoo!

Nice job. I'm sooo excited for you.

That is AWESOME Lissa!! Congrats! :)

What speed do you hit on the eliptical? I cant go past 6.5 :(

WTG Lissa! Those fitness NSV's are the ones that are really helping us. So much more than just the weight loss. Keep up the great work!!

WTG Lissa! Those fitness NSV's are the ones that are really helping us. So much more than just the weight loss. Keep up the great work!!

Yeah.. I think I'm throwing the scale away lol.. I need a lot more NSVs so I can start really seeing the change..like I personally notice some small things that seem different about my body like 'rolls' in the wrong place or moved or smaller lmao.. but would be nice if the scale could just confirm, give me a thumbs up or something that I'm doing good...is that too much to ask for? lol

Wow congrats! I could barely walk down the alley and around the block from my garage to the front of my house last week. I'm hoping to make it all the way back to my garage this week - I've been working on it.. and I feel a bit better.

Patrick, I couldn't walk from my front door to my car when I started this journey, literally! You keep working on it and you'll get to where you want to be!!

I saw that!!! That's crazy!!! I did 40 minutes yesterday (for the first time!) and only burned half of what you did! Way to go!!! Doesn't it feel great?

Yeah, it does feel great! I let MFP figure the calories for me. My gym's ellipticals don't have a calorie count on them.

That is AWESOME Lissa!! Congrats! :)

What speed do you hit on the eliptical? I cant go past 6.5 :(

I'm only up to a 5 on the resistance and I'm at around 3.5 mph, but I'm working it! It sounds like you're working it, too!!

I worry more about what my heart rate is than my speed or resistance, though. I'm in pretty good cardio health, so I'm aiming for 150 heart rate when I do cardio. If I go any higher, I'm ready to pass out. It's now taking me longer and more resistance to get to that heart rate! :)

Woo Hoo!

Nice job. I'm sooo excited for you.

Here's my Gold Star for Today!! I remember reading about the exercise levels you and some others have managed to achieve and thinking there was NO way I would ever get there. Now I'm getting there and it's all because of the encouragment I get here on VST!!! :)

Thanks, PDXMan!!