Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoda's Jedi Journals (aka Yoda's Yammerin's)

Cloe....I dunno....the clinic and the pharmacist told me to avoid anything with caffeine in it and tea does have caffeine (????)

Oops, sorry.:phanvan

Yoda, that sounds awful. I bet the milkshakes felt so good. So would a slurpee-sans the straw, of course.

It's amazing how such a small about of added Fluid can cause so much trouble.

Feel better. Maybe you should go to Roots and get a new bag/purse as a special "pick me up" gift. You deserve something...I have a box of vanilla Optifast that I'd be happy to send you. Really...no trouble at all.

Argh! I am so confused. Just when I am sure I need a fill I had a pb and snot came out my nose. It was disgusting! And a good thing that I was home alone....

LOL @ Green....yeah, the god's are on our side cause that has only happened to me at home too!!!

Mookie....are you peeking into my life?? Do you know how many Roots bags I have? LOL. I think that if I get another bag/purse from Roots Mr Yoda might finally reach his limit of patience!!!!! He seems to think I'm addicted to bags.....I beg to differ....my actual addiciton is to watches (I have about 50 of them now). Actually, I joke, but Mr Yoda is so very tolerant of my Roots bag fetish and in fact has purchased some for me himself!!!

and....um.....errrrr, no YOU keep the optifast.....truly....really...I don't wanna put ya out!

The only way I tolerated the Vanilla Optifast was with a bunch of raspberries in it. I've got a whole box minus one package for ya Yoda....really I don't mind. After all it is worth about a hundred bucks!

I can so totally relate to the Roots bags fetish. Between bags and shoes I don't know what fills my closet more. And Mr Wheezy just shakes his head when I show him my new purchases.

I love, love ,love Roots bags! I too have a big collection of bags. I love shoes too but I have trouble finding my size for my gigantic feet (size 13). I know, they're like skis's really. Good thing or Id have closets full.

I love, love ,love Roots bags! I too have a big collection of bags. I love shoes too but I have trouble finding my size for my gigantic feet (size 13). I know, they're like skis's really. Good thing or Id have closets full.

I think it must be quite normal for larger people to LOVE shoes and handbags. For as long as I can remember I hated shopping for clothes, but shoes and handbags I could do!! I think we should all take a vow, that this time next year we trade in the shoes and handbag shopping for clothes and convertables!!!! Watcha think???

becca...... where do you go to get shoes, thats gotta be difficult??

Very difficult, thankfully nowadays alot of shoes can pass for unisex so I just get mens shoes. For fanicier stuff I go to a special store, extremely expensive. I also shop online. But it really is a pain to find shoes.

I agree, next year this time it wil be clothes, clothes, clothes!

you may find becca that your feet will also drop a size or 2 with your weight loss, I know I've gon up a size with my gain....

jus another nsv to look forward to....................

good luck!!

About your feet, I feel your pain. Though mine are not quite as big as yours it is still very difficult for me to buy shoes. I have what I call 'Lesbian feet' - except when I am any of my friends who are Lesbians, of course! They are big, boney, wide at the front and very narrow at the heel, just like duck flippers. There is no way that I can wear pretty high heel shoes.:cry

:update:

Braved the wicked weather and drove to TO today for my de-fill appt. Well, Mr Yoda drove me to keep me company. Normally it would take us just over an hour but due to the weather (wicked wicked wicked snowsqualls....and oh so freakin' cold....-33 with the windchill- YOU HEAR THAT LILA!!!!) it took us just under THREE hrs!!! Good gawd!

Anyways....no fluoro....in and out of Dr. Y.s office in less than 5 mins. He obliged my request and removed .25 ccs (of the .5 ccs he put in 3 weeks ago). So, I'm hoping this will do the trick now and dare I say it....be my sweet spot?

He said that nobody should be vomiting in any way, shape or form (ahem...altho I DID know that!).

He also re-iterated to me to pretty much forget about the scale #s and these "plateaus" that we all complain about....he said there will be lots of time when the lbs don't go down but that doesn't mean the inches aren't falling off. I know this too....since I do measure once a month and I've lost 13 inches alone off my waist!!!! (almost just as much off my chest...much to Mr Yoda's dismay!! LOL).

Anyways....I will admit that I already notice a difference with the defill.....I can eat more (THANK GOD....as I was not eating enuf to feed a baby swallow) and I don't feel stuck or nauseous. Time will tell whether the heart burn and the horribly loud gurlge noises diminish!!!

Sorry I'm so wordy.....all that to update y'all that I got my defill!

;)

YOU LOST 13 INCHES OFF YOUR WAIST!?!?! Holy crap yoda! your my new hero!oh...and i hope the defill is enough.

Yoda that is great about the de-fill I am crossing my fingers that that hits the spot for you. ;)

13 inches is great. Congrats! :clap2: