Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoda's Jedi Journals (aka Yoda's Yammerin's)

I know, I know it does!!!!

All I could think of was, 'there's that skinny-_itch from the east'.:heh:

Sorry Mandi, but it does look like you.

Good luck, Yoda! Should be fun :huggie:

(Cloe: HOW can I possibly look like some 100lb chick in spandex?! Maybe the long, darkish hair... but... anyways, I'd never be goin' that hard on an elliptical!)

I know you've probably already left, but sending good vibes your way, Yoda!!!!

LOL @ Irish....you have an excellent memory, my friend!!

My fill went well....last time I had to wait for over an hour for Dr. J to show up .....(remember I go to the hospital for it)....and this time Dr. Y was waiting for me.....from the time we parked the car, went in, registered, had it done and was back at the car, only 30 mins passed! (20 of those were waiting in line to register!). Last time the whole thing took almost 3 hours! (and the cost of hospital parking SUCKS)! Dr Y. got me port on the first hit (without even using the fluro) and he put in .5 ccs. I didn't want a whole cc plus he said that would likely be too much. He wasn't even gonna do the fluro thing but I was so disappointed and told him I liked seeing it!! LOL So, he did it for me and we watched the barium solution (which I actually like drinking) trickle down. Good news: he said I no longer need to have it done by fluro (hmmmm....mebbe not so good...it is MUCH easier for me to get to the hospital in Scarborough than to go downtown TO to the clinic!!)....he said the port is easily accessible now (?) and they should have no problem. Plus he said I can tell them that I want HIM to do the fill at the clinic....so that is a good thing.

I really like him...he is so very personable...and ladies....yes, I find him to be very good looking.....forget Dr. C!!!!

I dooooo feel the extra .5 ccs for sure. I will def. stick to fluids the rest of the day and likely tomorrow. I feel a bit of that golfball feeling in the back of my throat....but I know that will likely go away (I hope!).

I hope this will do the trick and kickstart me again.

AND.....today we purchased an excellent "recline" exercise bike from costco at an awesome price. I couldn't believe it was that cheap....given the high quality of the bike (I know those bikes well from the gym)....so we just spent the last 2 hrs putting it together...well....errrr... Mr Yoda did it and I helped (watched!)....actually, I did hand him some nuts and bolts so I guess I DID help!

So, I'm excited about that.....now I will have 2 machines at home to chose from....AND I'm hoping Mr Yoda will do the bike thing.

Alrighty....guess I'll go have supper now (juice!)....

:lost1.5lbs:

sorry for ramblin' along ....

That was great news Yoda, glad everything went well for you. I hope this will kick start you as well. Enjoy your juice. :hungry: LOL :lost1.5lbs:

Maria :huggie:

I am glad everything went good with your fill.Yes going to hosp.is so much easier.That,s good you got a good price on the bike. Does it hurt your butt? (the small seat). Don't get me wrong Yoda, I am not saying you have a big butt.