Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My First Sign Of Loosing Weight. And It's Not Good.

I woke up this morning and noticed my wedding band is not on my finger. My wife haven't noticed yet. I better tell her before she does.

Put a posative spin on it....maybe you should wait until you loose more weight and get an upgrade ring or speaking as a wife get upgraded rings. I know it's not cheap that's why maybe that can be your goal gift to your self.

Really, I look at it as a good sign. Nothing negitave about slimming down and no longer having fat fingers and toes. Happy losing and you can always get it resized at a jewelery shop when you find it.

If you mean you lost it, yeah, that's not good; if it just fell off, that's GREAT!! Mine keeps falling off--my husband and I had our rings resized about 3 months ago, and mine needs to be done again. :-) I'm taking it as a happy sign.

If you don't know where it is, I hope it resurfaces soon!

If you woke up without your ring, then it's probably in the covers. Good luck finding it! :)

Its a great feeling!!! Your wife will understand!! I agree with some other comments, upgrade both rings at goal!! Your wife will really understand!!!

I found my ring next to the wall in my bedroom! :rolleyes:

Still no luck in finding it. It's interesting getting a women's prospective on the opportunity to upgrading "BOTH" ring set's. :- )

Mine always fall off when I go clubbing.....lol Just kidding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches