Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Forum Needed

Hello Everyone,

:help:

I know alot of you will not be able to relate to this but everyone's opinion would help. I have requested a new forum on ths site to a moderator and I am still waiting for a response and approval since all the moderators have to approve this.

I asked for a type of forum for the people who have reached goal. Being able to help everyone with what they are going through now is great but the afterwards is just as important. Maintenance is a BIG part of this journey and everyone I am sure can relate to that. How many times have we all lost and then GAINED plus more?

If at all interested, what do you think the name of the Forum should be? I hope you all have ideas and I also hope that the New Forum can be created.

Give me your thoughts! :D

Josephine

Surgery: Nov. 10, 2005

251/141

-110 lbs at goal - No Fills

I agree with you 100%! I am ~13 - 23 pounds from Goal and don't know what I will do when I get there.

Please give us a Maintenance thread!

Lapband Goal Maintenance Support!

i think its a great idea! its a whole new ballgame to MAINTAIN weight. congrats! i cant wait to post on that forum!

Ahhh, GOAL! My future parking place.

Last 30lbs will be tough I'm sure but... I need to see what's waiting for me on the other side.. *winks at Aussie chick*

What a brilliant idea, im at goal and i think this new forum would be benificial to alot of people. It could be possibly named "Life at Goal".Hope this works out as i would us the forum regulary.:scalesno: :)

:clap2: Congratulations to all of you who have reached goal :clap2: .

I too think you're entitled to your own forum, maintaining is round 2.

A fantastic thread this would be - it would be very encouraging to at-gaol banders to have a place to hang out in - at the moment many of them seem to drift off for want of their "own place".

For newbies like me it would be great to have a place to find motivation from reading the wisdom of those who have crossed over to that mystical goal-place!

Well Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your replies. I just want you newbies and everyone that is on their way to goal not to be discouraged because we will always be here for you.

So moderators, lets have it ! Alexandra, what you wrote is PERFECT and I appreciate it very much.

Josephine

251/141

-110 lbs. No Fill

Surgery: Nov. 10, 2005

I absolutely thnk that this would be a great idea. I am at the beginning of my journey and am asolutely certain I will lose the weight I need to lose (as I've done oh so many times b efore)....however, the trick is keeping it off, isn't it? I really like this idea.

You can call it - "Maintaining My Way"

or "Maintenace Central"

"Goal and Beyond"

or "So you've reached goal....now what?"