Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ow did you decide your personal weight goal? I started at 5'4 / 219, at 205 now 6 days post op. Did you go by bmi numbers? "Normal" for my height is 117-150. That's a huge range. What Helped your goal setting number? My surgeon just said that I can expect to get down to a normal bmi.

I originally picked the weight I was when I graduated high school, but my surgeon bumped it up because I'll have a bunch of skin left when I'm done.

I went to the BMI scale on google, looked at the weight and choose 130lbs. Then I realized that I was large boned and so I should up it to 140lbs. For some realize I am a little stubborn here. I don't want to change it. So basically, I'm still trying to lose, but if I don't I won't be devastated. I do love my skinniness! ;)

I struggle with this goal set. My dr's BMI chart says I could be 140, but I am thinking 150 or 160. I have never been smaller than 180 so this TOTALLY blows my mind.

Im 5'4" too and I started at 234. According to the charts I have looked at, 145 is my normal BMI. I am 148 right now but I hope to make my ultimate goal of 135. I made my own goal and my surgeon agreed that it was a good one. I said I wanted to make it there by my one year surgiversary (August) and my doc says he will be happy if I make it by Thanksgiving!

Im 5'4" too and I started at 234. According to the charts I have looked at' date=' 145 is my normal BMI. I am 148 right now but I hope to make my ultimate goal of 135. I made my own goal and my surgeon agreed that it was a good one. I said I wanted to make it there by my one year surgiversary (August) and my doc says he will be happy if I make it by Thanksgiving![/quote']

Same stats for me so funny!! Yes I too want to get down to 135 but my doc would be thrilled with 150 I also have F size boobs so we'll I don't wanna look funny.

My boobs are bigger in cup size now. I am a 34 E/F. I have to order them. The DD's are too small. I never dreamed that would happen! I wore a 34 C in college. I guess after kids and being fat for so long just made the cups bigger. LOL.

I am a little odd here. I had a weight loss goal of 170 or less...... Thats almost 100 pounds down from my heaviest. It is not "thin" but I am average and healthy. I wear a medium top and size 10 in pants. That is fantastic to me. I have zero loose skin at this weight. I look normal. I know that I can maintain this weight forever. Couldnt be happier.

My boobs are bigger in cup size now. I am a 34 E/F. I have to order them. The DD's are too small. I never dreamed that would happen! I wore a 34 C in college. I guess after kids and being fat for so long just made the cups bigger. LOL.

Don't tell me that!! LoL I'm trying to get rid of my DDDs lol

Don't tell me that!! LoL I'm trying to get rid of my DDDs lol

I was so hoping that I would go down. Size but here I am 38 pounds later and still an F cup. I did go from a 40 to a 38 back

I already reached my doctor's goal of 180. I am past it now. Round and round she goes...where she'll stop only sleevie knows! I never had a goal. I just went with the flow.