Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a pound container of Syntrax nectar. Any suggestions of the best way to eat it? I tried it in broth (pre-op) and it got kinda foamy, but it was tolerable. I tried it in some diet juice but it seemed to make the juice really sweet & I couldn't finish drinking it.

Any suggestions?

what flavor did you get??

Oh sorry lol - unflavored.

I sent away for the Syntrax Nectar sample packs. I thought they were ok when I drank about 2 of them before surgery. Now, after surgery, I can't stomach (pun intended) them. If anyone would like to have them, I would be happy to give them to you for the price of the shipping.

I bought a sample bag and I tried the apple something earlier and it was awful!! I'm wondering how to drink it as well. I thought it would be good listening to most comments about it but its not me to...

I love the Syntrax nectar drinks, especially the lemonade, lemon tea and cappucino flavors. But then again, I don't like most others because they're all vanilla and chocolate (yuk).

I use unflavored in Jello for more Protein. You can't use Protein in liquids above 130 degrees or it will clump and foam. I make Jello like regular with 1-2cups of hot boiling Water, mix it, let it sit until room temp. Then take 1-2cups of room temp Water and mix with a scoop of protein. Then mix it all together when it's not hot. Chill and then it's a treat later!

I bought the sample pack and tried to mix it in Water and I couldn't get it to mix well.

What about mixing it with Water and some flavor and making your own popsicles? If you have kids (or company), you could serve it to them.....?

lol or in my old days, i would have suggested making Jello shots :) lol

Here's what I do with unflavored - if I have a shake that is too sweet I do 3/4 scoop of it and 1 scoop of unflavored. I have also mixed it with half and half before adding to my coffee. You can also make your own with a few scoops of unflavored, milk, and Quick. Also, I used it in hot chocolate. In hot stuff I had my best luck mixing it with something room temp then pouring that in to the hot item.

I have a pound container of Syntrax nectar. Any suggestions of the best way to eat it? I tried it in broth (pre-op) and it got kinda foamy, but it was tolerable. I tried it in some diet juice but it seemed to make the juice really sweet & I couldn't finish drinking it.

Any suggestions?

I bought the sample pack and tried to mix it in Water and I couldn't get it to mix well.

Do you have a Blender Bottle? I bought a large one at Bed, Bath and Beyond, love it. So I ordered more from their website - mixes in seconds!

Do you have a Blender Bottle? I bought a large one at Bed' date=' Bath and Beyond, love it. So I ordered more from their website - mixes in seconds!

Great idea, just goggled it and they are also available at Walmart :) on my way to get a few myself.... Hopefully I find a Protein supplement soon lol

I bought sample packs as well. Only tried the caribbean cooler flavor. I've never actually drank pee, but I'm almost positive it tastes like that. :/

I bought sample packs as well. Only tried the caribbean cooler flavor. I've never actually drank pee' date=' but I'm almost positive it tastes like that. :/[/quote']

Lol!

Little Bits