Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Alvarez Is So Awesome..

Sleeved by the doc today at 10:30.. Everthing was so wonderful... Very little pain... They are coming in every two hours and pumping me full of men's for pain and nausea.. He and his staff are first class all the way... Not one complaint... Was nervous at surgery time but was our like a light before they wheel me out my room... My sister said I was yelling bring the camera heading down the hall way to the or... Lol. Woke up back in my bed with no pain or nausea.. What a great day and experience. Good luck to the ones upcoming

So happy to hear everything went smoothly! Have a speedy recovery! Welcome to the losers bench!! :)

Sounds like a great experience! I wish you a speedy painless recovery!

I had surgery with Dr A on April 27th and man you're spot on, that staff ROCKS!! Jessica is just a doll. I'd do it all over again without any questions. Gods Speed bro and keep us posted.

Well my sister says you're in for a real treat... Even I must say that him and his assistant surgan do dress to impress.... They were well dressed in suits when they came around for there visits to us... Looked as if they were making their rounds then off to a fancy night club... Lolday three post op and feeling better every minute... The whole experience with doctor A.. And his staff is 100% first class... I wouldn't have changed a thing.. Excellent experience.

Glad to hear all went so well. I love hearing people who have been to Alvarez tell their story. I do not have a date yet as I am waiting to secure financials, but he is my doctor of choice. I will be joining SweetSusie in Houston for Dr. Alvarez's seminar and Meet his coordinator Susan, who I know is a great person from the correspondence that I have gotten from her.

Sleeved by the doc today at 10:30.. Everthing was so wonderful... Very little pain... They are coming in every two hours and pumping me full of men's for pain and nausea.. He and his staff are first class all the way... Not one complaint... Was nervous at surgery time but was our like a light before they wheel me out my room... My sister said I was yelling bring the camera heading down the hall way to the or... Lol. Woke up back in my bed with no pain or nausea.. What a great day and experience. Good luck to the ones upcoming

Can you tell me if you had those things on your legs that pumped up and kept the blood flowing in your legs during your hospital stay? My sister is about to have her surgery on Friday and I am concerned. I just learned that he uses them in the OR but I want to know if you get to keep them on while laying in your hospital bed. I am afraid of blood clots forming while she is sleeping. You can be moving your feet around while asleep. Please let me know what your experience was and also, did they continue to give you heparin shots in your tummy to prevent clotting? I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks. Tammi

Discover the diet supplement that gives you the effect of a mini gastric bypass without surgery. A new and exciting way weight loss. Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery formula is a diet supplement gives you a full feeling for 10-16 hours.

Can you tell me if you had those things on your legs that pumped up and kept the blood flowing in your legs during your hospital stay? My sister is about to have her surgery on Friday and I am concerned. I just learned that he uses them in the OR but I want to know if you get to keep them on while laying in your hospital bed. I am afraid of blood clots forming while she is sleeping. You can be moving your feet around while asleep. Please let me know what your experience was and also' date=' did they continue to give you heparin shots in your tummy to prevent clotting? I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks. Tammi[/quote']

The theory is that once she's out of surgery, she should be getting up and moving around as soon as possible. The SCDs (sequential compression devices) are mainly for people who can't get up out of bed, like during surgery or bedridden.