Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VerticalSleeveTalk Contest & Newsletter 05/12/2012

VerticalSleeveTalk.com News

Hey, Sleeve-sters! Another couple of weeks have passed, and it’s time for another update from VerticalSleeveTalk.com. This is the newsletter that keeps you current on the latest happenings around the forums and gives you the extra motivation to participate in the discussions and stay on track with your healthy lifestyle.

Our Celebrate the recently Alex Brecher

Founder and President

WLSBoards.com

The iPod Touch Contest is On!

VerticalSleeveTalk.com Apps

You never have to be without VerticalSleeveTalk.com again if you have the food, change up your exercise routine or lend someone a helping hand. There’s no pass-fail on this, and we encourage you to try again and again until you are confident that you’ve met the challenge.

This Newsletter’s Challenge

As promised, here’s the first challenge. Within the next two weeks, your challenge is to try a new recipe that you have never tried before. It needs to be healthy, of course, and fit into your meal plan. A good way to start is to look online for recipes, try a new ingredient or use a different combination of spices. Good luck, and tell us how it goes in the VerticalSleeveTalk.com Challenge Forum! The forum is a good place to help out anyone else who needs ideas for a new recipe.

A Few Reminders

Well, that’s about it for this week. Thanks to everyone for your participation in VerticalSleeveTalk.com. Always feel free to let me know what you’re thinking. See you on the boards!

Sincerely,

Alex

==============================================================
If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you may unsubscribe by going to your Control Panel and clicking on the Newsletters tab, or clicking on the following link: http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=newsletter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches