Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are You Buying Sexy Clothes Now?

I am! At least lingerie; it feels great to throw out all my dumpy under pants and matronly bras and buy cute sexy things....even if I am 58! I just finished my Sunday update (week 29 out of 52 and I'm 10 lbs from goal!) and I talk about that and other body things a bit. Have a visit if you're interested....I also have a link to a wonderful Hawaiian performer we saw last night.

Erm, not for me... i really have to work on my self esteem and confidence in this department!!

I am desperate for new underwear, saggy baggy knickers are really not attractive, but I am sorta confused on what to go for now!! I suppose I just have to pluck out the confidence to buy a few different ones to see what shape is best? I think it is the saggy tummy skin that stops me, it is just awful and I will do anything to conceal it!!

On the clothes front, I am struggling to know what suits me now... is it too young? (I am ONLY 41...lol), too short, too long, too tight, too fitted... oh I could go on! Again I lack the confidence to go into the shops and try things on. I think I fear that it will either be too small or look awful!

Like I say, I am working on this part of the new me!

Good for you though... getting new clothes and undies is a great NSV, especially when they make you feel good! =]

Not me yet. I've lost 23lbs but I haven't dropped a sufficient amount that I can drop sizes yet. It's frustrating but I'm only 5 weeks out and know I'll get there eventually.

Last week, I went to a garage sale in part because there was a quilt rack I wanted to look at but also because it advertised size 6 and 8 clothes. I bought this really cool black dress that has a low cut half moon shaped neck. It will look best with a belt to accessorize it, but I couldn't wait to get home and try it on. I was a little worried how lumpy it would look cuz of the excess skin in my lower tummy area, but it wasn't all that bad. With a compression shirt, nobody will even know about the excess skin. I'm so excited, and hope to find a situation where I can wear it. It's not super fancy, but too fancy to wear to work. That's about as sexy as it gets for me in terms of new clothes. I have bought new undies and although I still have the saggy lower tummy skin, it does feel better to have panties that aren't hanging off my behind like granny panties.

I'm not sure I will ever feel like buying sexy lingerie unless I ever get to a point where I can afford plastics though. I have saggy skin in the thighs, upper arms, tummy and can't imagine feeling sexy in lingerie with the loose skin.

I am too! :-) One of my favorite NSV's to date was my shopping splurge at Victoria's Secret! I never realized how ugly my old duds were until now! Back to matching bra and panty sets AND loving that when my husband folds the laundry, he has to ask if the panties are mine or my daughter's (she's 10!!)!!

Erm' date=' not for me... i really have to work on my self esteem and confidence in this department!!

I am desperate for new underwear, saggy baggy knickers are really not attractive, but I am sorta confused on what to go for now!! I suppose I just have to pluck out the confidence to buy a few different ones to see what shape is best? I think it is the saggy tummy skin that stops me, it is just awful and I will do anything to conceal it!!

On the clothes front, I am struggling to know what suits me now... is it too young? (I am ONLY 41...lol), too short, too long, too tight, too fitted... oh I could go on! Again I lack the confidence to go into the shops and try things on. I think I fear that it will either be too small or look awful!

Like I say, I am working on this part of the new me!

Good for you though... getting new clothes and undies is a great NSV, especially when they make you feel good! =']

Coops, I would go with a "hipster cut" or a "boy cut" they are full coverage (they go about an inch below your belly button) but are cut cuter in the leg and butt. And on the clothes thing just goes with what looks nice on you. If you don't want to go into stores take your measurements and shop online. Most websites have online return policies as well.

I always loved clothes undies and bras never had to worry about not having self esteem.