Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks everyone! I am pretty excited about finding out I am approved. I went comparsion shopping yesterday morning for Protein Shakes locally. I had already been to our local Medicine Shoppe but stopped at GNC and wrote down what they had for whey Protein isolate as first ingrediant and prices and flavors. I went to locally owned place called Nutrition Source and he is able to order about any type for me and get it in 2 days. I did buy a jar of PB2 and the chocolate PB2 for $5 each and then a couple Quest Protein Bars at $2 a pc. I ate the strawberry cheesecake one for lunch yesterday and it was good. Going to buy more of those. He is cheaper than what they are online and they are all natural ingrediants.

I bought a Tervis brand tumbler with lid for post op for protein shakes in case the smell makes me ill. I also bought two lids for Tervis glasses I already have so I will have three in rotation.

I found a deal on instant oatmeal at my local Schnucks store for $1.88 a box of 10 packs and then had a $1 off coupon so ended up getting the boxes for .88 cents each. I can eat oatmeal on my preop 2 week liquid diet so that is why I bought it. I am not an oatmeal eater but decided to try it and see if I can tolerate eating it with some of my sugar free sryups mixed in it or some flavored Protein Powder. At 88 cents a box if I can't eat it I will take the 4 boxes to work or give to my Mom and I am not out alot of money.

I've already bought a shaker bottle w/ metal ball in it for my shakes. I also bought 4 boxes of diet hot chocolate that have 25 cals in it to get me through the pre op liquid diet and post op too.

I am a pretty organized person so I am trying to get everything I need for the liquid diet and for post op. I still need to decide with brand of Vitamins I am going to get, either Celebrate or Bariatric Advantage. I need to order those to have ready for me to take the day after I am dismissed from hospital post op. I have tried samples of both and they both taste ok I guess. I got the amounts and which types to buy from my nut for Bariatric Advantage but I am going to ask my nut. on Tues at my apt about what types would I take for the Celebate brand.

I have protein packets that I have ordered in advance and am saving most for post op since I will be on those for at least 10 days post if not more and have heard a persons tastes change from Pre Op to Post op. I have tried the nectar fuzzy navel one, the Matrix Chocolate one and Chike banana Cream and liked all them. I need to buy 2 containers for my liquid Pre Op diet I start on May 28, one to mix with milk and one to mix with Water since I have to have four shakes a day, 2 mixed with milk and 2 mixed with water. I am also allowed some other foods during the pre op liquid diet and veggies that aren't starchy. I have stocked up on sugar free Jello and pudding. Will get sugar free popsicles closer to the surgery date.