Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What we ate today

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Protein drink

Lunch: Zip

Supper: Zip

Night snack: 1/4 cup chicken Soup broth/ one finger lick of Peanut Butter and one finger lick of nutella!

Of course I sipped on Water most of the day.

Yeah yeah...as you may have surmised, I had a fill!!! LOL

Wheezy - It is good, but unfortunatly I think you gain 1 lb for every 1 tsp..lol

Yoda - you had a boring food day....but hopefully it will kick start some pounds

Yoda, i want to be YOU - i had a fill on wed and can't even tell. today i had an egg mcmuffin for Breakfast (mostly to see if I could) and got almost 3/4 down albeit pretty slowly. lunch was potatoe broccoli Soup and dinner was 1 cup noodles with black Beans over the top - ate a pretty big bowl. only snacked on 10 nuts so not totally disgusted with myself but am living for the day i can eat one meal and feel full all day!

I don't even want to admit what I ate today!

AM- tea!

AM snack - coffee and then cheese and crackers (you know, Kraft "Handi-Snacks"?)

lunch - another cheese and crackers :|

dinner - 1/4 of a grilled cheese sandwich

snack - a couple spoonfuls of ice cream

another snack - real cheddar cheese and ranch dressing

Oh man... I think I see a cheesy trend. That's just today, really! I don't do sooo much cheesy goodness everyday! I had chinese food last night, remember!? It's funny... I went to look in my cupboard for the name of what those cheese/cracker Snacks were called... and what did I see? CHEEZIES!!! I don't want 'em though. LOL I wonder why.

I also had some milk tonight... yay, me!

Okay Wheezy, tonight I am preparing your chicken/soup/stuffing dinner. Mmmmm can hardly wait,I'll let you know how it goes tommorow!!

Garden mixed salad - whole bag for the day

1 can of albacore tuna

2 thai chilli peppers

1/2 of a freshly cut lime and squeezed in the salad as a dressing

red onions

10 garlic croutons

2 slices (deli thin sliced) Muenster cheese

**eaten with chopsticks**

That salad meal was for 2 meals

1 serving of Isopure for breakfast

1/2 of the salad for lunch

1/2 serving of Isopure for snack

4 oz of watermelon

1/2 of the salad for dinner

1 light dannon yogurt drink

1.2 gallons of Water throughout the day

Okay- I see why Telly is the better loser! You have to eat - fuel the weight loss. That skipping meals can set your body into starvaion- right?

The small frequent meals keep your metabolism going?

I usually have 1 egg for breakfast but today I had a bowl of Bran Flakes Cereal because I've been digging in the yard all morning moving dirt and was exceptionally hungry

and for lunch had 2 BBQ chicken thighs and a potatoe summer squash mix with spices and butter on the Barbie, yum yum.

Probebly will have something light later like some more cereal or cottage cheese and pineapple.< /p>

Gonnabethin, exactly so. 5 - 6 meals per day, whether Protein shakes, yogurt, fully loaded salads... whatever (food choice and portions)..

Eating more frequently and working out makes your body a fat burning machine.

Think locomotive - coal.... fuel that baby.. feed it

Also too, if I determined that my caloric intake was too low for the day, I will drink Muscle milk. It's packed with calories and some fat, (good fat).

Alright fellow CANUCKS.....

Breakfast: Ensure with benefibre and Protein powder

Lunch: 3 teeny cubes of cheese, 4 crackers (veg. thins), 1/4 cup yougurt mixed with 1 tbsp granola

Snack: one cookie

Supper: BBQ chicken patty, 3 nacho chips with salsa, light sour creme and cheese

Don't forget I just had a fill 3 days ago!

Yoda - sounds like your fill is working good

Wheezy - made your recipe tonight, and it was a big hit, family loved it, I had a little too, mmmmmmmm it was good alright. Thanks:)

i had 4 bites of gyro and the pain every bite was so severe .i will not eat that anymore.

It might have just been the bread part of it Loriely!!!! Mmmmmmmm gyro!!!