Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Prayers Please!

I've been lurking on here a few days since I downloaded the app and I want this surgery soooo bad!!! Anyway, Dr. Ramos Kelly's site is showing a price decrease right now for vsg for $4500. I just applied for financing online. Prayers please I don't get denied. And if I do get the financing, that my husband won't blow a gasket that I 'made a bill'. He's a freak with finances. But I feel I am slowly dying. I need something to hope for!!! I'm ready for this!!!

Prayers are being sent your way. I hope all goes well the financing for you. I just paid for mine here in the states and it is a bit pricey as I have no insurance.

But as with you I felt the same way that I am/was slowly dying and I am to young for that so this is well worth it to me. I go in for mine on May 3rd and I can hardly wait for a new me to start.

Good Luck

My insurance doesn't either, and going out of the country is my only option due to funds. Thanks you and good luck to you! It's so hard living like this!

Oh and I live your profile pic. I have a 10 year old pug named Molly. The best, sweetest, loving, smelly dogs ever! She's my baby girl!

Thank you she is 7 this year and is a wonderful girl. She lives with 5 other dogs all ranging from 7 pounds to 100 pounds. My doctor just put me on a 3 week liquid diet So glad the Protein Shakes takes good and are a little thick.

3 weeks liquid? I think the preop diet scares me worse than the rest of it! If I'm able to get it I'll have to get some opinions on products! Good luck and prayers going up for you. Keep me posted on your progress!

Check out

Any May sleevers Yet and search for Dr Kelly there is a write up about him there. Put his name in the search box.

Hope this helps

It says 'no results found'?

3 weeks liquid? I think the preop diet scares me worse than the rest of it! If I'm able to get it I'll have to get some opinions on products! Good luck and prayers going up for you. Keep me posted on your progress!

The pre-op diet is the hardest thing you will ever do in your life. I'm on day 10 of mine, and my surgery is friday April 20th. I've been dying to have a pizza hot pocket!! lol but i know that my old way of thinking has to die, and my new life has to begin.. and if you just keep your self busy and stay focused and positive you will make it through no problem... prayers for your financing and good luck. don't forget - anybody can do it, if LukkiDuzIt

I had my surgery by Dr. Kelly on March 29 and Payed 5000 . You should be able to find there direct number on here some where because he is cordinating threw hisself he hired Omar to do that for him . I would use him again i had no problems at all so far. No real pain just gas but the next day after surgery that was gone. Not sure how high your bmi is but i was on a liquid diet 3 days before surgery . But i took it upon my self to try to diet 2 weeks before sugery. I lost 10 pounds preop and have lost 20 postop. Good luck to you in you search. Alos i sugest to find a Protein Drink that u like i love choclate Unjury i also tried one from Walmart but it was awful.

Good luck on getting financed!!!!

Thanks all!! I'm still waiting! :( but it is a weekend and I applied at 2am

It says 'no results found'?

Try this go to the section "Any May Sleevers Yet" and go to page 2, it is a very long note.

Hope this works