Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Time For Your Flame Free Friday Confession!

I will be SUPER busy this weekend between working, prepping for my upcoming move, family coming into town, and my latest Pinterest project (Read: super cute wall mounted mason jar herb garden) so this will be our weekend discussion topic.

So let's hear those dirty little secrets! As always this thread is flame retardant - Have fun!

At CVS picking up my prescription. Darling Hubby walks be a display of Easter candy that's 50% off. He picks up a big bag of candy-coated malted eggs...ugg...I ate about 8 of them. Yummy! Dang it! I worked out extra hard in hopes of burning them off.

*gulp* I ate a 2 foot tall chocolate rabbit. It took me a week, but every night I broke off pieces and gobbled them down. I did record it in my daily calories and it didn't replace any healthy food... it was just excess totally useless calories. I'll see tomorrow if I lost weight this week. I don't think I have :-(

Good news is, the rabbit is gone :)

I had ALOT of chcolate covered almonds this past Easter week. I had bought a small bag and my oldest daughter had bought me a bigger bag and lotto scratch offs for Easter. Lol. So now they are gone and not buying anymore fo quite awhile!!!' honestly I eat what I want in very small portions o course. I dont really count calories or anything else but I do try to drink as much Water as possible. Im almost 9 weeks out and I haven't exercised consistently yet but i have still lost 37 total 26 since surg.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My daughter graduated from trade school Tuesday and they had a potluck and she asked me to make my kahlua orange fudge cake which I did. Wednesday night I had a little sliver with cool whip. Not going to lie, it was amazing. Totally beat myself up afterwards but have not had any since and there is still some left. Before surgery I would have have a couple of pieces a day and not thought twice about it.

My confession: I eat what i want, and don't count my calories. I usually go for Protein first because that is what I crave but I have eaten pretty much everything that I have craved. Yes, I still lose weight. I don't mind that its slow. I can't get in much, and I try to enjoy every meal.

I hate eating . I never imagined myself saying or thinking that. However, a few days ago I tried a Jax.....as in a puffy Cheeto.......WHOA. It's the little things that make me happy. I think I have had 4 to 6 pc's in all, but it was the best treat I've had in a long time!

I ate candy on Easter...several of the snack size recees eggs, a starburst & a Cadbury egg. I felt soooo guilty which I can't stand. Also ate like 1/2 a cup of cheese grits, an Easter tradition in our family. They were so good the old me came back & I over ate & threw up. I feel like a bulemic when I do that. More guilt. The guilt is the worst. Reminds me of former torturous days of starvation & deprivation dieting gone awry. Well, here's to a better week!! Happy weekend! :)

Had a crappy moment and posted it here and wish i hadn't,,i sound like a crazy mad woman. I am having difficulty eating the right things and I'm tracking nothing..not sure why..but I'm still losing. I also head for Protein first but if I crave carbs,,i've been eating them,,then it makes me sick. I'm working out but still falling into some of my old habits,,I wouldn't mind feedback if anyone wants to offer suggestions.

My first confession, and it's a doozy. I was able to eat an entire bag (that's 7 servings!) of Combos today. It was open, and in front of me, and I just ate one or two every so often.

oh dear...

Small order of fries from McDonalds, but couldn't eat them all.

But I'm another one who doesn't track what I eat, but I don't and can't overdo anything.

I try to focus on Proteins first but if I go crazy on Protein, then the horrible Constipation comes back.

Hello to you courageous and beautiful ladies, please browse this website. It is a great tool to assist with the emotional eating Free info and audios to listen to. I am scheduled for g.s. surgery on May 14,. But, I know I need help with the emotional eating. I am planting in my head that the surgery is only a tool and the weight can be put back on. If you were an emotional eater the surgery will not take care of it. Hope it is beneficial TooMuchOnHerPlate.com

I started weight training and gained 2 pounds in a week and a half. Now mentally I know muscle is denser than fat and I never eat over 1000 calories EVER. I usually stay at 600- 800 but on Sundays I don't count and it could possibly go that high. Anyway. I have upped my Water obsessively to 120 oz counted my carbs religiously and upped my workouts to 2 hours a day. I can't stop thinking about those damn 2 pounds and I haven't been entering all my workouts on Myfitness Pal cause I know my friends will ask me whts going on. Those 2 pounds are haunting me at night. I had a dream I was in the hospital and my NUT kept force feeding me butter. I get it, gaining weight for over eating but gaining for working out?!?! Ahhhh too much.

Purdy's Peanut Butter egg today

And yesterday

And Wednesday

Thankfully, I only bought 3! :ph34r: