Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so I've been reading how nasty most of the flavors for Isopure are. My dr office recommended I use that(starting pre op liquid diet next week) but I was just wondering are there are any tolerable flavors worth trying. ?

My faves ate the ones that leave the least amount of aftertaste FOR ME. Those are the pineapple banana orange and the alpine punch. Those flavors are not liked by everyone, but they are the best FOR ME. Good luck! Leah (down 79 lbs since Oct 11)

I prefer the alpine punch too. It's good!

I like the Grape Frost but not the Alpine punch. The Alpine upsets my stomach. I didn't like the green one either. I think it's apple something but, I know someone else posted on here they did like it. So, it's definitely a very individual thing. In the hospital they gave me a 8 oz bottle. I ordered several 6 packs online in that size. They're a perfect portion. 60 cals and 15 g of Protein.

You can get the large bottles at GNC and try them the different flavors.

I tried the peach one from GNC and I could barely get it to my lips to taste it because the smell was so bad. No one in my entire household would drink it, and I havent bought another one since :(

I guess ill have to go down to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe and get some samples. I wanted to go to costco and get premier shakes but the doctors office said "it doesnt matter what u use.. there is Isopure people use"..no help at all so im going by that ..just no chocolate or vanilla flavors for whatever reason?..if there's any other shake suggestions please let me know

I got the Syntrax nectar Roadside Lemonade mix. Once you mix it with Water (it does foam) you need to let it settle or pour it into another glass. I wonder why you can't do chocolate? I do the premier shakes for work as they are easy to transport and I do nectar at home. We have a place called Manna. It is a local shop and they mixed the different flavors of Nectar up for me to try. Most of my friends swore by the fuzzy navel. I hated it. LOL Taste is such an individual thing. Syntrax also now has Nectar Naturals with no artificial colors, sweetners, or flavors. There is fruit punch, peach and orange I think. I have not tried them yet, so I have no idea what they taste like, but if food dyes are a problem, they might be an answer for you.

I do know that unjury has a sample box you can buy at their on-line store for 21.00 - I think that is what I paid and I also think that Nectar has one as well, so maybe that is the way to go to get some variety and give them a try. You should be able to have chocolate after your surgery. Just a thought. I am allowed to have propel and fruit 2O Water as well so that has helped me out. Not in the Protein dept., but just in getting fluids in. Best of luck on your "hunt".