Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hypocrites

GT ~ I love this! Tell that PT how annoying it is to hear her talk about that stuff! This is a time to enjoy each other's company and have fun without those stressor's! She probably doesn't stop and think about how her behaviors affect you. I like all my relationships to be positive. I don't have time for negativity!

Plenty of people have weight struggles. My step instructor is normally 135 pounds. She had gained weight, almost to 150 and she was really stressing about it. Just because I weigh 100 pounds more than that doesn't mean she doesn't have a valid concern about her own weight. Being 150 when you should be 135 is traumatic. I supported her efforts to get back in shape just as much as she supported my efforts to get back in shape. I would never expect my friends to censor themselves about their issues just because my issues may be a bit bigger to handle.

And nobody suggested censorship. The underlying point of my post was that this is an individual who is successful in every arena related to health and weight yet is so cripplingly insecure as to need to resort to jr high level ego tactics ("I'm so fat" so that the other girls go ohmygod, no you're not!)

Perhaps what I am realizing by writing this all down is that I am not in a healthy enough place to be friends with someone in that state, I am perhaps still too fragile in my own recovery to also have to deal with someone in a neurotic state. I will find ways to deal with the behavior, hopefully without losing a friend.

Backstory: I'm 12 pounds away from the lowest weight I've been since I was 18 (I'm 55). I work mainly with three others: A skinny one with a potbelly, a skinny vegan who sneaks meat, and a petite slightly pudgy.

How is this work situation now?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches