Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Approved. Surgery 4/16

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to take this journey with me. Is there anyone else here who has a surgery date close to mine?

My date is 4/4/12- but im in Bay Area too!

Whats your surgery date and with who?

Congrats on getting a date!!!

-Kat

My date is 4/11!! Congrats on your date!

Kathy

I'm April 11! Started my preop diet today not as bad as thought but I am experiencing headaches but the PA told us yesterday at the preop class that headaches are normal when you eliminate carbs and used to having a good amount daily so hopefully after a few days it will go away ! But I have one day down 13 more to go before surgery !!!

Hi snoho. We're neighbors. I'm right over the hill from you! My surgery date is 4/16 with dr Marc zare. Who are you going to?

Nice to meet you waistnaway and Krissy.

I wish I was dong before Easter. oh well.

Krissy, are you on Optifast Meal Replacement program? That's what I'm starting on mon. Is it hard to stick to it? Or does it keep you full?

Hi snoho. We're neighbors. I'm right over the hill from you! My surgery date is 4/16 with dr Marc zare. Who are you going to?

Krissy' date=' are you on Optifast Meal Replacement program? That's what I'm starting on mon. Is it hard to stick to it? Or does it keep you full?[/quote']

Dr. Cirangle at LapSF.... although my surgery is at John Muir in Concord.

Krissy20...my surgery is on April 11 too!!!..lol the countdown begins :0)

Dr. Cirangle at LapSF.... although my surgery is at John Muir in Concord.

Dr Cirangle has a great reputation. My Dr is in Los Gatos and I will be at el camino hospital

Krissy and Mita... we are down to 11 days... wooo hooo!!!! Come on April 11

I'm so excited but I'm getting more nervous everyday...I have never had any type of surgery...I just pray everything goes well.

Mita ---we will be just fine!!

Krissy' date=' are you on Optifast Meal Replacement program? That's what I'm starting on mon. Is it hard to stick to it? Or does it keep you full?[/quote']

Hola!!! I know I'm a little late responding but I've been drinking the Bariatric Advantage banana and orange cream flavored Protein powder also I bought the premier shakes chocolate flavored from costco for those times I'm on the go . I drink one for Breakfast and lunch then I eat 4oz of Protein and a veggie serving for dinner . It's actually been fairly easy I'm not gonna lie the first two days I was a little hungry but I stayed busy and thereafter it's been fine . Yes they do actually keep me pretty full throughout the day as of today I've already lost 12 lbs :-) and I feel great !!!

Krissy20...my surgery is on April 11 too!!!..lol the countdown begins :0)

Omg we are now less than a week away I know this weekend is gonna fly by I've been doing good on my preop diet so hopefully post op won't be so bad just hoping all goes well in surgery and I'm able to go home the following day ! Getting really nervous yikes ;-)

Krissy and Mita... we are down to 11 days... wooo hooo!!!! Come on April 11

Getting super nervous hoping all goes well in surgery ! We all need to keep each other updated once we have our surgery .