Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mulgrave Bandsters - Enhanced Primary Care Plan???

16th would b great for me as i dont work that day, but will be happy to come for coffee after lunch if more can make it another day. What about a sunday? would that suit more people better?

OK LETS MAKE IT THE 16TH. Can everyone interested say so again and lets make it Costello's ???? Is 12.30 ok. Also would you please make sure that I can email availability is on through this forum so we can discuss this off line

being very computer illiterate i have no idea if my mail option is on but will keep my eyes out for any postings here.

Hey gang,

spaldo2 (Andy Spalding) - the "as seen on Today Tonight" guy lives in the SE too. I've asked him to check out this thread and to join in the gathering if interested. He's lookiing for bandit support for the Melb Marathon team.

Wheeler - great work - can you list the final date time and venue as a new thread, for other SE bandits who haven't read this thread??

CHEERS!

I'll start a new thread named :S.E. Suburbs-Melbourne get together" in case others have missed this one

See you there

My doctor refused to do the EPCP referral as well. I am in Berwick. I went in to talk to him about it a few times. I was annoyed at first as my BMI was/is over 50 as well. During the process the lapband team told me the rules had changed and the GP could simply use obesity for the reason. I went back to my GP and told him, he said to leave it with him. He contacted the governing body, cant remember who that is now, and obtained all the criteria. (which he printed a copy for me) Obesity was still not a value reason, I needed diabetes, etc. I had had some knee problems but there wasnt enough details in my history so no go for me and I gave up. (Plus given the $4k out of pocket, this didnt amount to much)

After speaking with the GP 3 times and seeing the forms, etc. I do think he was trying to help. He certainly wasted a lot of time chasing people. As he explained, as obesitywas not in the list he & I would be reviewed by the board if he submitted the papers with that alone. So, knowing what I know now, if you were going to do this with a new GP, you would have to mention those knee/back/joint problems and have it on file before the EPCP referral came up.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

Casey medical Center Cranbourne

Dr Mogilevski

Although he is my regular doctor and he knows of my personal struggles.