Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Info on banding at BMI 35

Oh Im so Happy to hear how well your doing! Wow 15 lbs already thats amazing. What do's and dont's did he have for you with that to eat and what not to?

keep up the good work!!!

They have me on liquids only for 2 weeks. Third week, I can start soft foods like scrambled eggs, mushy stuff.(Doesn't sound appetizing does it!)4th week, I should start incorporating regular foods in the diet. They say it takes about 1 month for the band to scar down. You risk slippage if you eat solids too soon.

That keeps me straight! I mostly get my protien from Atkins shakes, and yogurt smoothies. I've also had egg drop Soup, and I did eat some cottage cheese once, but I chewed the heck out of it. I just want to chew so bad! I've got to say that I am shocked that I'm losing so well, I'm down 18 lbs. today and it feels like a miracle. I haven't lost weight this well since I was a teenager, back in the dark ages! It hasn't been too hard, I'm not terribly hungry, although from what I've read, it will rear it's ugly head before too long.

Hi,

I just got banded June 5th by Dr.Lopez. I picked him because I have two family members that had it done by him. Things are great. I feel good and had no problems. I stayed in Las Vegas for a week just in case. That is were my inlaws live. We were happy with everything that we saw and did while in MX.

Banded June 5th

Dr.Lopez

Live in MN

Vegas calling saying Good Luck to you and your new band! I ate a lot of Cream of chicken and other cream Soups. I put it in the blender before warming it up to liquify it. It really hit the spot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches