Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Flame Free Friday Confessions!

Better late than never, right?

It's FFFC time! And this week's FFFC will be voted on by your fellow VSG'ers to see who's got the most unique/creative/scandalous (in a good way!) confession! Your confessions can be food/sleeve related or not, so let's hear it! What's your dirty little secret of the week? ETA: We'll be voting Monday so you have the weekend to get your confessions in.

Here's mine:

When my sons father (I affectionately refer to him as Spermy... Short for Spermy McDonor :D ) came and dropped our son off on Sunday, I purposely made sure that I had showered, blow dried my hair, put on fresh makeup and a fresh spritz of his favorite perfume so that when he saw me in my slimmer form and form fitted clothes, he'd feel a sharp stab in his gut and realize what a moron he is for 1) being such a prick and 2) calling me a fat effing biatch a few weeks ago. I don't ever want him back, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy torturing him a bit :P I know my plan was a huge success when he did a double take when he saw me and lingered just a moment too long when he was kissing our son goodbye.

It feels good.

hi lilee, hi lilee, hi lo

thats a great NSV - i am afraid i can't top that one!

kathy

hi lilee, hi lilee, hi lo

thats a great NSV - i am afraid i can't top that one!

kathy

Thanks!

We're not posting NSV's (although I suppose mine was a bit of an NSV, I was emphasizing the more sneaky vindictive purposeful torture of my ex) we're posing Flame Free Friday Confessions ;-) So if you've got a juicy confession, we wanna hear it!

Cinnabon now makes churros. The good kind one filled with dulce de leche, the one I have been craving since my first pregnancy, yeah I had 2 :P

oh and today I went to get 1 pair of capris for the summer and size 16 was too big so I tried on 14's and they fit. OMG I screamed, danced and praised God. The ladies in the stall next to me were all laughing, so I went back out and dropped almost $100 in clothes just because I now fit in size 14's =)

Last weekend I went out with my husband and in-laws. I picked up a green tank top to wear because of St. Patrick's Day, and I bought it without trying it on.

When I put it on later, I learned that it was showing off a lot of my breasts. My nipples weren't in danger of making an appearance, but it was a LOT of cleavage. I don't normally show cleavage. I wore the shirt anyway.

My husband didn't say much other than to ask if I was sure since it was a lot more than I usually show off.

When I first arrived, my father-in-law introduced me to an old friend of his and the friend's wife. The wife was giving me a look like I was incredibly loose. I started to feel a bit uncomfortable and started crossing my arms in front of me, but I stopped when I realized what I was doing. It wasn't covering anything, and it was stupid. Who cares what people think?

I went dancing and had fun, and I never worried about what I was showing off.

It's been a week today, and my husband and in-laws are still talking about my shirt and all the men who were appreciating my shirt last weekend. My husband makes comments to me when we are alone, and his comments are appreciative. My in-laws mostly comment about the people looking. I don't respond.

And yes, I do plan to wear the shirt again. Frankly, the women from Survivor show more cleavage. I think this was more remarkable to my husband and in-laws because I don't usually show that much.

Just bought up dinner. Durn crock put smells up the house all day and puts to much giddyup in my appetite! Wife warned me but I plowed in and ran it over. Live and learn....again! :angry::rolleyes:

I have been reading some posts today and all of a sudden I got really sad. I got this fear that the weight off and it's going to come back. How fearful is this. :( I know that it's up to me to eat healthy and I do need to make great choices. It's just a really weird emotion for me to have right now. Bah humbug!

omg, i love Mexican food especially rolled tacos filled with chicken covered with fresh cabbage salad Tomato cilantro splash of lemon juice, topped with some spicy tomato sauce n sour cream. hmmm... i know how to make em very tempted the only thing saving me is that i don't have the ingredients in my fridge n i don't want to walk to the super market because is sooo hot outside. its not a secret but hey.. oooh wait.. i was around downtown the other day n went to cvs n bought me some sugar free /gluten free chocolate chip Cookies n some sugar free gluten free short bread cookies n man o man.. i am not suppose to snack but i have been very naughty....

okay, since it's flame free Friday. I'm really enjoying all the new attention I've been getting. Dates Wed, Thurs and Fri this week, all with different guys...none of them are the soon to be ex hubby. STB Ex has called daily and wants to pay some attention to me NOW. You know, now that I've lost weight, have more energy and more self-confidence to call him on his crap. Is it mean that I just keep saying NO?

Hey it's Friday again....are we doing this??

Hey it's Friday again....are we doing this??

Absolutely! Fridays are busy for me so I usually post them around lunch. I'll post the new thread now

Thanks!

We're not posting NSV's (although I suppose mine was a bit of an NSV, I was emphasizing the more sneaky vindictive purposeful torture of my ex) we're posing Flame Free Friday Confessions ;-) So if you've got a juicy confession, we wanna hear it!

i'm so embarrassed - i reread your post and realized what you said about your "delightful" ex dh - i don't know what i was thinking....oooops kathy

I had way too much coffee yesterday. Lessons learned: coffee DOES increase appetite! I also bit my nails like an expectant father. I had a number of times I had to get out of bed last night because of fast onslaught heartburn, caused, no doubt, by the acid in the coffee. I was out of Alka-Selzers and TUMS but I took some anti-gas pills and got some relief.

I guess the rules apply, EVEN TO ME! :o

I had way too much coffee yesterday. Lessons learned: coffee DOES increase appetite! I also bit my nails like an expectant father. I had a number of times I had to get out of bed last night because of fast onslaught heartburn, caused, no doubt, by the acid in the coffee. I was out of Alka-Selzers and TUMS but I took some anti-gas pills and got some relief.

I guess the rules apply, EVEN TO ME! :o

OOOHHHHHHH i wonder if that's what's been making me so darned HUNGRY!!!! UHH DOYYYY

Where do I get to pick up my "juiciest confession" trophy? :-) Will I be able to top myself this Friday?