Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What I Decided To Do And If You Want To Follow Me All Away Through And Beyond?

Congrats! I got my approval today, too, but I don't get to talk through timing until tomorrow. My practice requires insurance approval before some nebulous "next steps", so I've no idea what I'm looking at time wise.

Thanks everyone I am so nervous it's like it is really happening. My friend that was doing it with me said she is going to wait for a while now but she said she will still be there for me. I am tried of all this pain people say you don't look big but i can sure feel it in my knees and my back it hurts so bad i cant wait for he pain to stop.Ill keep ya'll updated i start my clear liquid date Saturday. Friday last day of solid wow I cant believe it. I hear the first few days is harder so we will see.@ Kat congrats on your approval it will come sooner than you know.

Got to start my liquid diet and its clear liquid at that but got to do it.

Started my liquid diet and already did bad. Anyone else has this problem on the first day of there liquid date

I am on day 3 of my protien diet so its not as bad as the liquid but I did bad I had a hotdog, no bread but I couldn't take it anymore today im determined to do nothing but protien today. My surgery date is Tuesday so im just pushing through it. Good luck

Congrats to u,, Tuesday is also my day to start my Loser journey!!!! so excited,, I'll b praying for a swift recovery for all May starters too!

Thanks for sharing good to know i am not the only one

Being on clear liquid sucks. But the date is almost here Thursday is right around the corner.

Its done and over the hard part is behind me. Everyday I am getting better the gas is killing me. I have to see the doctor tomorrow instead of Thursday since I am having some stomach problems nothing seriuos just want to make sure everything is going the right way. I am never hungry I have to make sure I eat something since I dont have the feeling of eating thats a plus. Vitamins make sure you take them that will help you not get weak need all the energy today I slept all day since I didnt feel so well but the pain is better everyday i have to run to the bathroom thats my down side the doctor thought maybe to much protain but i am still on Clear Liquids so she wants to make sure whats going on i am drinking and its running right through me We will see what happens I am sure its nothing just my baby catching up.

body catching up lol sorry

blk-weight.png

Had my appt today for my check up and i am all good. On the 17th I can start full liquids cant wait lol. Some tomtato Soup. cream of chichken here i come lol

I am trying not to weight myself everyday but i just want lol. feeling so much better. i am still sore in the inside a little but i am sure that will take a longer time to go away thinking about a walk today we will see. But it does get better everyday still want soilds but think its just my mind doing that because ia m not that hungry. Now i do feel like i want something to eat now that the pain is way less but not as much as i use too.