Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Will Be Your First Clothes Will You Buy When Yoiu Get The Target Weight And Size?

what will be your first clothes will you buy when yoiu get the target weight and size?

ill buy a jeans and tishirt

or maybe a red dress

Cute jeans and a plain tshirt! And I will TUCK it in :):) And wear a belt! I can't remember the last time I tucked anything in!

LITTLE denim shorts :) maybe size 10ish?

I've never really thought about it, to be honest! Sure, I browsed through stores online and gazed upon their wondrous wares dreamily, but I never thought about what would be my ultimate dream outfit. Hmm... I'd have to say it's a tie between an awesome a-line style dress, preferably knee-length or a bit shorter, and a pair of high-end, superlative skinny jeans with a cute tank-top or halter.

I'm looking for a real cute leather jacket that is really soft! Can't wait to find one. ;)

I haven't thought too much about what I will shop for, but I do know where I will shop! Cold Water Creek!

Yah know, I just want a pair of jeans, or even a cute pair of shorts paired with a silk screen tank top and some awesome arm bangles. It would be awesome to wear a tank top during the summer without being disgusted by my arms. Without having a spare tire or two around my middle.

Shorts!!! I have not worn shorts in years!!!! I may blind people with my super white legs at first but can not wait to wear shorts and a tank. Sooo tired of feeling uncomfortably hot during the summer :)

Dresses to go clubbing and shorts i don't own any and i live in the dessert, it gets over 40 degrees here, so that is what i will love!

bikini!!!

I want to buy a sexy dress for Ball Room Dancing. My husband and I took up dance about 7 months ago and I can't wait to look pretty and thin!

interesting... I haven't wanted any particular thing. I'm just looking forward to my size 14s again! It'll be nice not to be embarrassed to wear a swimsuit too.

I'd love a nice pair of black leather boots but would also like to wear short sleeved tshirts and shorts.

Hopefully my spare tire roll will be gone and I want to wear some nice blue jeans and a plain ole fitted t-shirt.

Boots! I haven't been able to wear boots in forever!

Also, I will go to H&M and Anthropologie. My goal is to just fit into the clothes that they sell!!