Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

why when i eat a small portion of chicken or grilled fish i feel stomach pain

i feel as my stomach struggle with them

but eating cheese slice of salty biscuits or popcorn make me feel comfortable

why this happen

does it bcz its too early to eat fish and chicken

im 6 weeks post operative?

why when i eat a small portion of chicken or grilled fish i feel stomach pain

i feel as my stomach struggle with them

but eating cheese slice of salty biscuits or popcorn make me feel comfortable

why this happen

does it bcz its too early to eat fish and chicken

im 6 weeks post operative?

Chicken is notoriously hard to digest early on. Even 6 weeks out. Some fish will give you problems too. Just wait a while and try it again in a week or two. Sometimes it just takes time for certain foods.

so should i continue on toast , biscuits and popcorns

maybe try some softer Proteins, like Beans or eggs, and you can add some low fat cheese to those for added Protein. Greek yogurt is also high in Protein as well as low carb yogurts. Always eat protein and veggies before you get into the carbohydrates like toast and biscuits. I'd say mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes or even butternut squash or spaghetti squash would be a better option if you want some carbs that sit well in your stomach. You can put a dab of light butter and sea salt. Very good.

Are you a teenageer, new sally? Be encouraged and don't be so hard on yourself, you will get the hang of it. Eat slowly, and try softer things as Dooter has suggested. Take care.

calitrells

yes im texting from my phone

why you are so hard in answering me

your way is too hard for me

im not a teenager but im only sharing my questions and feelings with my friends on sleeve

thanx

calitrells

yes im texting from my phone

why you are so hard in answering me

your way is too hard for me

im not a teenager but im only sharing my questions and feelings with my friends on sleeve

thanx

Not being hard I just was trying to understand the text talking, sorry was not trying to sound that way.

Sallynew, I think there may be a language barrier issue? I took Calitrells answer as soft, just asking a question about your age. I think i remember from one of your other posts that you are not in the U.S., is that correct? We are just curious about you :)

..sorry to interrupt "your eating popcorn" can we eat pop corn? how long til i can eat pop corn i on my second week n i read to stay off pop corn until 6 most after surgery.. and a lot of websites with resources back that up.. man i thought i would never be able to eat pop corn.... how does it feel going down n how long it takes u to digest it..?

i ate it without order of my doctor

i dont know if it bad for sleeved of stomach or not

im 6 weeks post operative

i started to eat it this week

it is easy for my stomach to digest it i love it

chicken and fish is too hard and painful

Beans is great also, toast and cheese ar great too

yes im frim Egypt

im answering her because she asked me abiut my texting in another post

oohhhh ok. If English is not your first language, you are doing pretty well! I could not text in another language ;)

i ate it without order of my doctor

i dont know if it bad for sleeved of stomach or not

im 6 weeks post operative

i started to eat it this week

it is easy for my stomach to digest it i love it

chicken and fish is too hard and painful

Beans is great also' date=' toast and cheese ar great too[/quote']

I couldn't eat chicken right away either, not that it hurt but it just sat in my stomach like a rock. I do like dark meat chicken now. If something doesn't sit well, don't eat it yet. Try later. Refried Beans were wonderful. I have heard that popcorn is a bad idea too soon because of the hulls. Be careful!