Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tell me what's on your mind! Got a question you need answered? Ask! Got something you want to talk about? Talk! Got an NSV you wanna share? Share! Sleeve related or not, I wanna know what you have to say!

What's on my mind today is a tiny NSV from this morning... So, I've decided not to buy clothes until I hit onederland (35lbs to go!) so this morning I put on my size 24 work pants and had to pin them in two separate places! Holy crap batman! Also, the shirt I'm wearing today was too small two months ago. I've gone from a tight 24 in the waist to a comfortable 18, and a 2Xl to an XL in the top ;-)

Oh, and my stall has finally ended! Halelujah praise the Lord!

Tell me what's on your mind! Got a question you need answered? Ask! Got something you want to talk about? Talk! Got an NSV you wanna share? Share! Sleeve related or not, I wanna know what you have to say!hope i'm doing this multi quote correctly! My sharing, i hope nobody misunderstands is that i wish a lot more people would get on the board with plenty of questions and answers. its great to ask and learn more, not to mention all you sleever look so great today, tomorrow too of course!

Buttering up enough?

What's on my mind today is a tiny NSV from this morning... So, I've decided not to buy clothes until I hit onederland (35lbs to go!) so this morning I put on my size 24 work pants and had to pin them in two separate places! Holy crap batman! Also, the shirt I'm wearing today was too small two months ago. I've gone from a tight 24 in the waist to a comfortable 18, and a 2Xl to an XL in the top congrats on your change of sizes, i don't think there are any small NSVs

yeah on breaking your stall too!

Oh and you look maaaaaarvaloou too !!!! best wishes Kathy

Tell me what's on your mind! Got a question you need answered? Ask! Got something you want to talk about? Talk! Got an NSV you wanna share? Share! Sleeve related or not, I wanna know what you have to say!hope i'm doing this multi quote correctly! My sharing i hope nobody misunderstands is that i wis a lot more people would get on the board with plenty of questions and answer. its great to ask and learn more, not to mention all you great looking sleevers. buttering up enough?

What's on my mind today is a tiny NSV from this morning... So, I've decided not to buy clothes until I hit onederland (35lbs to go!) so this morning I put on my size 24 work pants and had to pin them in two separate places! Holy crap batman! Also, the shirt I'm wearing today was too small two months ago. I've gone from a tight 24 in the waist to a comfortable 18, and a 2Xl to an XL in the top ;-)congrats on your change of sizes, i don't think there are any small NSVs

yeah on breaking your stall too!

Ahhhhhhh Man - i posted twice by mistake - awwwwwww man ooops

kathy

I went to Goodwill and got 6 pairs of pants and two tops for under $50. They were Levis and good quality too! I also got into storage and found all kinds of size 16 and L shirts that fit me now.

Me so happy.

I found this cellulite treatment here that is $40 per session (whole body) and you need 5 sessions. I am trying to decide if I should do it now or not to help with the loose skin on my stomach and thighs. I have a friend that did it and she looks amazing, except I am moving cross country next month, I shouldn't be dropping $200 on something like this, but I am really not liking the way my skin is looking right now..so back and forth I go.

how to we attack the ticker? i have one tried pasting the url n it doesnt show..