Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Body In Men Eyes

one of the reasons for my sleeve deicion is others looking at me as a big fat girl

im waiting my new body shape especially in men eyes

im not an elephant or a cow

im a woman

Sweetie, please do yourself a huge favor and let go of what ANYone thinks of how you look, especially a bunch of slobbering morons who can't see past a few pounds to who you really are. (Calm down guys, I'm only talking about the creeps!) A good man worthy of your attention and affection will love you just like you are right now (however that is;). I met my husband when i weighed 225 and he's been with me all the way up to 340. He's only loved me more every day. (Thank God!) I hope this decision is for how YOU feel about how you look and for your health. Don't try to please the meanies. Do it for you. I wish you all the best!

thanks dear my fiance love me but he always ask me to lose weight and that was eberssing me alot he is aslim man

I hope you are able to speak to him freely. Ask him if he REALLY loves you. If he does...then he needs to love you NOW. Not "when you get skinny." I'm married to a skinny guy too. They don't understand what we go through, but as a husband, it's their jobs to love us and live with us in an understanding way. If he can't love and accept you the way you are right now for the rest of your married life (assuming you never lost one pound...) then HE needs to change his heart and attitude. If you get skinny, that shouldn't be the basis for his love for you. Please tell him not to humiliate you any further and to just love you. Sorry...I get passionate about this subject! Marriage is sacred.

BTW, you have pretty hair! :)

he told me if im loving him i should get skinni for him

That makes me sad. I pray his heart changes before you marry him.

I agree wholeheartedly with Dooter!!! I have struggled my entire life with weight. I have been married to the most wonderful man for ten tears. when we got married, I was a nice size 10, but do to health issues, knee surgery, and poor eating habits, I packed on alot of weight and went to size 16/18 and my husband has never missed a beat in loving me more everyday. He has always made me feel that I was the sexiest women in the room, even when I told him I wanted to have this surgery, he said, "If this is going to help you feel better and healthier for you, then I'm in this all the way." But he also wanted me to know that if I never lost a pound, I would always be his sexy wife. This is the kind of love and support you should be looking for in a potential husband, the kind that loves you "in the now' and will continue to love

you no matter what. But first, my dear, you have got to love yourself. I wish you all God's best on your journey! :D :D

he told me if im loving him i should get skinni for him

wow, I would tell/show him where the door is! But I do know easier said then done. I married my husband at 130 and now at my highest 354lbs, I am now 316 lb since surgery. My husband is now acting threatened because I am now losing weight rapidly....He has become very complasent in our relationship because he feels secure that no other man would even glance my way....well Wake up husbands...cuz we women have been given a tool that will bring us all back into the game! Treat us well and cherish us, we love you but love you for who you are...it is time you love us for who we are fat or thin.

You must love yourself first!