Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, the ball is officially rolling. I have found a surgeon in my area that was recommended to me. I am going to the seminar on march 8th and I have my first appointment with the surgeon on the 13th. I guess I find out from there what I need to do. I'm so excited :)

Congrats to you!! I pray that everything goes as planned on your visit. Stay positive and stay focused

Congrats! I am just starting out too!

Congrats! I started the process a month ago..so far no difficulties. Just worried about insurance approval

@urban...what all have u had to do so far?

I have the 6mo nutritionist, dr letter of necessity, abdominal and venous duplex ultrasound, and the endoscopy done.

Between now and the 20th I have appointments with my psychiatrist, cardiologist and pulmonary.( no idea what tests I have to do with them) and 3 support groups I have to attend-_- ..so busy month

I dont know how realistic this is but hoping to have all the approval letters from everyone by the 3/29 when im meeting with my surgeon again

What are you up to in this process?

I went to my first consultation week before last and have an appt tomorrow morning with the NUT. I have no idea exactly what process I will have to go through. Originally I was told I might have to do the diet as my ins might require it but I got on the phone after my first appt and found out it isn't required. So I am anxious and excited to find out what steps are needed by my surgeon before they will submit me for approval. I will be finding out tomorrow hopefully!

Good luck!..im not patient at all so finishing this isn't coming soon enough. It'll go so fast though

I'm not patient either. So when I found out there was no 6 mth diet I was soooo excited! Lol...