Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Chat

Afternoon all...

Eileen... Sorry you are sick... ummm... you really are very talented at creating a colorful visual...LMAO. Hope you feel better soon!

Donna... Yeah... where the heck are you?????? Hope you aren't stuck back in July's chat. :) Miss Ya!

Pat... You are going to be put on scheduled spankings as a reminder to come and post. I mean it girl... don't be thinking I can't run fast enough to catch you in a speeding golf cart.

Kat... LOL... people in social situations with alcohol involved can be pretty darned amusing. I try not to think about my craziness when I was younger... but it would be even more embarassing to it now...lol. CONGRATS on hitting the 50 pound loss mark... Woo Hoo!!!!

Sherry... I swear... the quote fell right outta that book into my lap... It was so simple but meaningful to me. :D

Cindy...Yeah... that guy is just plain creepy! At least his creepiness can be a warning to people... some people are dangerous and they appear completely normal! Oh... and regards to T.O.M. ... I think he has too much time on his hands... he needs a hobby... perhaps REMOTE travel??? Far...far and away! I hate to debate... I dated a guy once that would debate EVERYTHING... I think his name was TOM... *wink* Anyway... in our LAST conversation... he debated me right into tears... boy... you should have seen all of the emails and phone calls that were never answered. Crying really ticks me off....lol.

Betty... We miss you! What a lucky son and hubby you have! Sorry about the jeans... that just plain ole sucks! (((hugs))) Come back and play soon!

Have a good week everyone!

Hi gang,

Looks like everyone one is doing well except poor Eileen, hope you feel better TODAY.

Went to in-laws today. Ate at thier Sunday buffet. I was so excited to see califlour that I had a few bites to fast. Took me a long time to get more food down. I've been starving all day!

We had a nice Anniversary dinner at our friends house last night. They are so thoughtful to do that for us. This Tuesday is our 25th. DH doesn't know but I got us a hotel room for the night. I also brought my 1st THONG...lol...he's gonna faint...My DD say ma I floss my teeth not my A$$.

Patty- Did you have that conversation yet?

OK Tuesday I go to a Dr to talk about my varicose veins. Any suggestions? They are horrible and 2 drs said go now.

Do any of you know about the drug meridian, I think thats the one, the WL one. Kind of sounds more like a brain stabilizer than a food suppresant. My new PCP mentioned it to me. It sure sounds like it would help out during PMS time.

OK off to watch TV and relax have a good night.

Let's see if I can remember everything...

Dianne...I once took Meridia. Is that the one you are talking about? It helped with weight loss, but I swore when I got this band I was never doing any of that stuff again...do you think you need something like that? Please forgive me for not getting my writing to you, yet...I am still excited about doing it.

WHERE'S DONNA/DOC????? THAT'S GOT ME WORRIED NOW!

Eileen, I'm so sorry you are feeling sick...and nice of your DH to take your DD out for a while...sounds like we all have some nice guys! Hope you are feeling better by now! I gave up on that T.O.M. guy...too much hassle..."the juice just AIN'T worth the squeeze"!

Kat, zippity doo dah on the big 50! That is a big milestone and worth a celebration! When was your birthday? Happy birthday, too! The way you told the drunk smelly guy story, I could totally visualize the whole thing. Like Darcy said...once upon a time, there was a little mousy princess who enjoyed honky tonks and bars of all types...dancing til the wee hours of many a day...thankfully, that little princess has left all that in the past! But, I still remember....sounds like ya'll had a blast! I love LZ!

Alrighty then, it's about that time to call it a day...everyone have a good night, and we'll see how tomorrow goes!

Hugs, Cindy

Have to say it....

WAY TO GO KAT! BIG 50 is something wonderful for sure. It certainly is exciting isn't it to finally see that scale move and see it not creep back up. Congratulations!

Big thunderstorms here right now so I have to get off the computer.

Eileen I hope you feel better soon!

Hope everyone is doing well and shrinking....talk to you soon!

Good Morning Y'all!

Today is still gonna be a hot one, I'll be glad when we get a little break, 90's would be good! Dh and I say hey, a cold front is coming throught and it's only going to be 100~ sounds funny after we say it.

I exercised in the pool this weekend, nothing with my foot, just a lot of swimming and moving. I took my measurements and they are the same too, so maybe it is my pants are shrinking. A good excuse anyway!:cool: :):D I really do have to find something I can do that I like since walking is out. DH said do some situps etc. Man I hate those!

Kat- Congrats on the big "50"! I loved your story about the drunk, they are funny to watch sometimes, but I don't think there is anything worse than being sober around a bunch of drunks. We use to go to a place that this young guy 25-30 use to dance all by himself all the time, the entire night and he was good!

Sherry - Hope your storms all all over and you didn't get any damage.

Eileen - Hope you feel better today. Nothing worse than waiting and cleaning up for people when your sick!

Diane - I don't think I would take anything for weight loss, it always has a tendacy to come back and bite you when you quit taking it. Your band will work for you if you work with it. Happy Anniversary! I want to make sure I am here to say that!:biggrin1: Hope you have a great night and congrats on the thong. I am one that can't wear them, just hate the feeling they give to me

Beanie - Slow down and smell the roses! (I got to tell someone else to slow down) teee heee!

Cindy - I bet you did a beautiful job at your DD's place. You are so sweet!

Allison - Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Darcy - How is the back doing now? Better I hope! By the way, I loved your quote too!

Yikes, it is way past time for me to get dressed and leave. Gotta run!

Good Mornin'

Dianne, THONG!!! WTG girlie... Happy Anniversary early... tomorrow is my DD's birthday as well, old fart's gonna be 5 WHOOT. Enjoy what ever you do. I did meridia for a few months, or lets say I tried it for a few months, every time I started up on it, I had wicked gas and stomach pains... that crap ain't for me, thats for sure. Sorry to sound like a downer on it but that happens to alot of people.

Betty sit ups? no understando' englisho' *shrug* lolol. Glad you got to exercise this weekend. The only thing I exercised was my mouth chewing lots of wrong foods OY! anyhoodles.

Sherry hope the storms weren't to bad yesterday, we were suposed to get them but didn't.. oh well, what can you do? how's work?

Cindy, glad you gave up on TOM... anything to keep the peace as I always say. Have a wonderful day at work.

Darcy, whatcha doing this week? any exciting plans? How's the home thingy going ?

I'm feeling better today, slept good last night after a wild night of sex....... HAAAAAAAAAAAA just kidding... knew that would get your attention LOLOLOL. SNORT ~ (don't I wish) lolol.

Well I have a busy day today, boss is here :cool: so I'll try to sneak back in later.

Love you gals !!!

Eileen, you sure are perky this morning for a gal who had such a wild night...oh yeah, you were kiddin! Silly me!

Dianne is wearing a thong! OMG, I had to wear one for this spa treatment seaweed wrap...these Buns need a little more support than THAT! But, go for it, girl! and, Happy Anniversary!

Happy Birthday to the "little Eileen" too! Five years old...is next year kindergarten? They grow up so fast!

This is a sloooooow Monday here at school...I guess some of the kids forgot to set their alarms or something...

Mary, I see you out there lurking...hope you stop by to say hi! We miss you!

TTYL...what's everyone doing?

Hugs, Cindy

You caught me Cindy ~ I have been printing off pages and reading back..

Will post soon.. Luv you all - Darcy's Quote could not have said it better..

Eileen... You crack me up! Home thang???... well.. I have been spending it on the phone in regards to zoning... and working on a business plan for opening a dog daycare... and searching for avail properties.... etc... damn... can't this dream just build itself? Glad you are feeling frisky again!

Dianne... You "CRACK" me up as well.... hehehehe... Happy Anniversary!

Mary... Gotcha! Come and play soon!

CIndy... Hope the day got more interesting for you... if not... I'm sure you can come here and find a controversial thread somewhere to get the fireball rolling! :mad:

Betty... WHEW... get out the jackets and gloves... brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! LOL Glad you got in the pool and that your measurements are unchanged...woo hoo!

Okay... back to boring reading on zoning...

Cool, Darcy, a doggie day care! That sounds like great idea, and if we were closer, I'd loan you my DD to work with you. She has been wanting to start something like that...and a spa, and a fashion design business, and.....she's only 8! You never know about these little entrepeneurs...let us know how your plans are going! I'm not gonna start any stuff with anyone for a while...that was an exercise in futility is what that was! Still, it was fun for a while!

Hi, Mary! Glad you are catching up with everything!

Betty, how'd you like this cooler weather? I think it only registered 105 in dad's garage today! Where's are those darn mittens?

Hi to everyone!

Miss Cindy... it's quite and undertaking! It's going to be a lot of researching... money and elbow grease! Not to mention that "dog people" are not always fond of people...lol. I happen to be fond of both dogs and people so hopefully that will be a good combination. Encourage your daughter to dream... I was always discouraged from dreaming... told to be safe... stay inside the lines... etc... darn it all!

Nighty Night

This board is filled with incredible shrinking women.... Congrats to Kat!

I tried to post the other day and LBT was broken, glad we are up and running.

My boys came home Sunday night and I was missing them something aweful, couldn't sleep saturday night and just glad the little boogers are home with their momma. They mostly eat frozen food and they were Soooo excited with homemade oven roasted herb chicken & rice they screamed in delight! They have shared all their stories and Lewis has spend a great deal of time snuggling with me and asking for extra kisses. I think at the other house he gets a little lost in the shuffle and extra smooching doesn't bother me (I rather like it). We are in the last few days of summer for my twins, they start school Aug 30 and they other boys and myself start back on Sept 6th. In any case we have just these last moments to organize our house and minds for school. We began in the bedroom and will then spread out to other parts of the house. When we finish with the dining room I promised Lewis a tea party, complete with sandwiches and china cups! :hungry:

Ohhhh, I just noticed it's after midnight..... better type fast.

On the subject of girlfriend. She called again and I finally picked up the phone. She wanted to know why I had disappeared for 4 days and she was freaking out. I reminded her that I was attending a bible study and went into the gory details of what I do at a bible study! She listened and then she told me about how depressed she had become and she called a therapist to make an appointment and that she was proud of her accomplishment. Well, I guess that was sort of an answer to prayer. We didn't talk long and she hasn't called since Friday night. I don't want to bore you lovely people with this drivel and will try not to speak of it again.

I have some lapband news: Insurance is playing a little game of changing dates when I have already completed a hoop. My gal with the surgeons office is livid and has totally gone to bat for me. I am to call her every few days to get an update and if they deny me again I think she said that she was gonna kill someone. So, thats where we are. Gotta hit the hay.

Night Night.

Do you mind if I ask you why people are going to Mexico for the banding? Is it the cost? Just wondering.....Tell me to stick my nose someplace else if that is being to nosie.....

Shell...I think you asked that on the wrong thread. I don't think anyone here went to Mexico for their band. I have no idea why someone would other than the pricing because then you're stuck trying to find a doc here in the states to take care of fills and you after surgery. I know my docs in Boston,MA don't want the risks..they feel bad for the patients because they want to help them but, with not having done the surgery it's too risky for them.

Everyone....Hope to post later. Just was peeking before work. Hope you're all doing well and Shrinking! (sorry just had to say my line hee hee)

Good Morning Y'all!

Just stopping in for a quick hello, can't seem to get out the door without saying hi or reading something on here.

I did great eating yesterday, also got in the pool and did some laps. Then when I came in, I did some leg lifts and crunches (Yuck). Now, if I can make myself do that everyday! I don't know why it is so hard for me to do!

I guess we are in for another hot one today, even with this cold front!:heh:

Patty I am so sorry they keep jacking you around. Get nasty with them! Call them 1 or even two times a day, eventually they will get sick of you and do something!

Happy birthday to the little one Eileen! Hope she has a good one!

Darcy - You would be great with dogs! We have a guy around here that takes the neighbors dogs for walks everyday, I guess it is his income because he walks several different ones. He sure gets his exercise in as he only walks one at a time, and this is an uphill walk most of the way around and it is a mile around. Money and exercise, can't beat that one!

Sherry - You always make me smile when I read your posts! Have a great day!

Cindy - Have you gotten any rain in your area at all? I know some has, but we haven't had the first drop. Boy, we sure do need some bad! We are restricted to two days a week of watering.

Mary - Hey girl, hope things are getting better for you!

Dianne - Is tonight the big night?????? Details are needed, (you don't need to tell us the best one, just the nice romatic moments), like what did DH think of the thong?????

Pat - You have hidden too long, come out and smell the roses! We miss you!

Gotta go and get my butt ready for work!

Later!