Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

I have done everything to steer clear of you, and nothing seems to work. I didn't even know you and 3 Loves were having words of any kind. It isn't my business what she has to say to you or anyone on this board and she is well liked here by everyone. I've never heard anyone say a mean word against her.

You knew mo. ago...mo and mo. ago I wanted nothing to do with you and still you continue your gushing and pretending to extend a hand in friendship. Why on earth would I want to be friends with someone as unstable as you? I'm betting poor Dr. Cahn wishes he had never taken you on. You are pathetic, and the sooner you leave 3 Loves and I alone the better, because neither of us want a thing to do with your sorry life.

Why didn't you have the guts to put on the board what you did in a PM to 3 Loves where you ran not only me but DeLarla into the ground? Who are you to judge who is stable and unstable when you look in your own mirror?????

Now just stay far away from me. Your problems with 3 Loves have nothing to do with me, and you are the one turning the board nasty by sending out PM's to 3 Loves and to moderators.....we in turn are simply protecting ourselves from a psychopath.

Let's don't get the GFG Club thread locked, for crying out loud. Ya'll take it to PM's, or, better yet, click the ignore button and IGNORE. Translate: don't reply, respond, defend, speak out, attempt to soothe or make things better. It ain't happenin'.

Puleeeze LET IT GO.

*sighs* Youre right Kathy. Sorry everyone. I'll not be responding or trying to defend myself. People can think what they want. It really doesn't matter.

221.5 (-85.5 lbs total, -.5 this week)

*Looks at the visitors she sees at the bottom of this thread*

If there is drama, they will come.

PNut - Congratulations on the loss and the size 14's!!!!, and congratulations on having the courage to be open about your self-medication with the alcohol, not just to the board, but most importantly to yourself! I know a zillion people have said it, and will say it, ignore the haters. Issues with alcohol and/or drugs is -nothing- to be ashamed of. Just like struggling to overcome over eating, addiction is a medical issue, not a moral one. If people have diabetes or cancer no one attaches a stigma to it, substance abuse/addiction should be viewed the same, unfortunately it's not by too many - those people are the ignorant ones. Get support, get well, and keep us posted!!!! It's obvious to all, you have not only oodles of love and support around you at home, but here on lapbandtalk too.

XO

Leila

*Looks at the visitors she sees at the bottom of this thread*

If there is drama, they will come.

Oh where oh where is DeLarla when you really need her? Gone for good I think perhaps....and I think I know why.

No drama, I've had my say and that's it. The rest of the drama will have to be created by someone else. I merely defended myself against a PM sent to my best friend and sent to the moderators threatening her. It wasn't appreciated, nor was P'Nut calling DeLarla and I unstable appreciated. She didn't have the guts to put it out in the open. I wonder with 7 glasses of wine a night, no more fills till she gets her life in order, and an increase in effexor who truly is the one with problems here.

End of this discussion for me. I want nothing to do with her. In a way I truly feel sorry for her and will reply to nothing else she has to say...in fact I haven't in mo. I've been busy with family and didn't even realize she was in another battle.....so be it.

I swore I'd stay out of this, but I'm friggen laughing so hard that I'm snorting and literally can't stop cracking up! Dody, this is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time! Thank you SNORT for the SNORT laugh for laying it on the line, but you gotta laugh with me because it's like asking Rainman to buy his underwear at Target! It's like Pspam, it can't stop... it won't stop, it must invade! It crawls on you even when you're not around to swat it. I'm so sorry you got psome on you!

And lets stay there please!

Here are my stats for the week:

H 315/ J 299/ G 170/ C 259 (-56 total, -1 this week)

This Means War!!!!

BiOtch, You've Gone Too Far.

Come One.. Come All And Step Up To This Plate. I Got Something For You To Bite On.

BRING IT!

Hey ladies, cool it. I think there are people here on LBT who would love to see this thread shut down just because of who started it! I don't want to see that happen and I am sure none of you other regulars do either so take it to PM's and don't take the bate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also requesting this stop. This is a thread for dedicated individuals commited to a common goal. If you wish to cause this thread to be locked noone is going to appreciate it.

Please allow the members of this club to enjoy the friendship and support without dragging it into a pointless argument.

I'm also making this clear, for the members of the club. If we become involved in this we will cause our own thread to be locked.

Let's just move on to support and let the moderators worry about the less supportive aspects that have wandered into our thread.

hahaha, It Was A Joke............

i Got You All!