Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here Is My Storie...............

I am 42 years old and been married for 8 years this feb.21, 2012. i have two 16 yr old girls and a 7 yr old girl. my wife had a D.S Switch in 2001 and has lost 200 pounds and has kept them off all these years with the ocasional 20-30 pounds of up and down. she kept telling me to have it but i did not want 2 and kept telling her i could do it myself. in 2003 we lost our daughter at 20 weeks and it was very hard on me to anything but sad and this went on for about 2 1/2 years. after losing the baby we decided to take the family on a vacation to yosemite and i decided this would be the time to make a change in my life so i started the Atkins diet in august 1 week before our trip and did very well on it. after three weeks we came home i was sixteen pounds lighter but still had that cloud over my head but kept going and lost a total of 44lbs. by december 03. we also found out my wife was pregnant and was 5 weeks so they put her on complete bed rest for the rest of the duration so the diet came to a stop and the weight came back because i was more worried about her then the weight loss. after the birth of our daughter weight went up and down till she had her seventh birthday and one day said you know daddy your fat and well i smiled and thought i need a change so went for my physical and ask for a referal. i got a call in sept. 2011 and started my diet so when i started class i was 305.6 lbs. and i tell you after my first options class at downey kaiser i knew this was the right move. i came back every thursday and averaged 5-6 lbs a week, by week 8 i lost my 10% and after the final class was down 50 lbs. saw my bariatric surgeon DR. MUN on the 23 of jan. he was so impressed because by the day we talked i was 260.4 and was told that the ave. weight gain over the holidays was 3-5 lbs. so he set up my surgery for Feb. 1, 2011 and was weighed one last time and was 241 lbs.so he was really happy. was in my room by 6 p.m. and walking by 10 p.m. and felt so good. he let me know i was his new model as he should me the pictures of my sleeve and how good my liver looked. so if you ever go to the kaiser at harbor city and get DR. MUN for a surgeon he'll show you my surgery pictures. i am 9 days out lost a total of 70.5 pounds and just feel like my life just started over and well i love life again. ONE OF THE BEST CHOICES I MADE :biggrinjester:

That's great

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches