Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric Surgery (And After!) On A Budget

I don't know about you guys, but I am a hard core coupon freak. Paying half price gives me hives, paying full price makes me want to gut myself. I like to get stuff for at least 75% off so I thought I would start a thread on great deals I have already found that are realting to weight loss surgery in some way! I hope some of you find this helpful!

Right now Target is having a great deal on many of their Vitamins. You buy 3 and you get a $5 target gift card! So if you have access to multiple computers and a printer in your home, here's a great bargain:

Flintstone Complete Vitamins ($6.99 each).

OneADay Vitacraves gummies ($6.99 each)

There are coupons you can use to sweeten the deal!

You can print out Target store coupons for both the Flintstone Vitamins and the Vitacraves Gummies- http://coupons.target.com/

And you can combine a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon, so there's one here for the Vitacraves Gummies- http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xasjbpd73832009&bt=vg&o=97530&c=DS&p=S5MdD629

There is also a Flintstones Vitamins coupon that was in the Sunday paper a while back so if you can get your hands on that you can use that to sweeten the deal!

Last night I bought 2 bottles of the Vitacraves and 4 boxes of the Flintstone Gummies. $41.94 was the total before coupons.

I then used 4 Target store Flintstone Vitamins coupons (-$8), 4 Flintstone Manufacturer coupons (-$8), 2 Vitacraves Manufacturer Coupons (-$4) and 2 Vitacraves Target store coupons (-$4).

This brought my out of pocket total down to $17.94, and because I bought 6 vitamins- I got 2 $10 gift cards. So totally it only cost me $7.94! That's less than ONE bottle of those vitamins usually costs (Normally they are $7.99!)

I believe this deal ends THIS WEEK so you'll need to grab it ASAP.

My local Dollar Tree has Crystal Light Energy (In strawberry, I believe) boxes for $1. They are typically between $2 and $3 each, so if you have one around you may want to go check it out!

If not, walmart.com has a printable coupon for $1 off of 2 Crystal Light items you can use anywhere- http://instoresnow.walmart.com/EnhancedRenderContent.aspx?id=101761

LOVE IT! I think I'm going to do the Target trip. Keep those bargain suggestions coming. I'm all for saving as much as possible and I'll take all the leg work suggestions you want to share. Thanks a bunch.

Great! I'm so glad someone finds it useful!

Not sure if anyone uses it- But if you sign up for Pure Protein's newsletter you'll get a $1 coupon.

http://www.pureprotein.net/pages/newslettersignup.aspx

Sign up for a $3 off EAS Lean 15 Protein Powder- http://eas.com/lean15-registration

At target it goes on sale pretty often for $14.99 so after coupon you can score it for $11.99!

Also- with most all of these coupons, if you hit the "Back" button on your browser you can print twice before you can hit the max print limit. And you can print twice from EVERY computer in your house. I'm lucky and have 4- so when a great coupon comes out I can stock up :D

I keep trying to use coupons but I usually forget them. The last time I did though I saved like 15 bucks! Keep them coming! I'm trying! lol

I used to NEVER use coupons, ever. Then about 2 years ago my husband and I decided to challenge ourselves to live on less than $75 per week. I was amazed by how many coupons, discounts, free money, and free products are out there just waiting to be stocked up on. I go through times when I can't be bothered to take coupons, and I don't beat myself up about it because the other 90% of the time I get at least 70% off!

Gotta pay those student loans off somehow!

2- 20oz Blender bottles from vitacost.com for $6.93 shipped! https://www.vitacostrewards.com/home/publicHome.pg

If you do the 'refer a friend' and use TWO email accounts (one to sign up initially, and the other to 'refer'), you will get $10 off a $10+ purchase. The bottles were $11.94 for both, and after the coupon were just $1.94. Then add $4.99 shipping cost! I got two for less than the price of one!

When you go to Vitamin Shoppe check out their website first and ask for the online sales price. I get 4lb container of Designer whey for about $37 and the store price is usually about $50+ and no shipping!

I was just thinking about couponing this morning. I also visit Big Lots occasionally and find some great deals. I will now pay more attention to the Protein powders and the like. I did see one by Slim Quick or something like that for $10. Was just wondering if it even tasted good enough to buy.

Thanks for the info and please keep them coming.

Be careful with places like Big Lots! Their food staple items are usually very close to their expiration date, or even already expired.

If they put something in the ad, you can take their ad to either Walmart or target and get a price match on items that are not nearly expired or of questionable origin!

Yes, please keep these coming! Aren't there websites you can go to where they have bunches of coupons?

I am not at all good about using coupones, mainly because my sunday paper hardly has any coupons in it. I need to get my printer going again. It got disconnected when I moved. It sounds like most of the good coupons have to be printed, rather than clipped out of the paper.

Do you use coupons for food as well as Vitamins and Protein powders? Everything is so expensive these days, I have to find some ways to save some money!!!

I use coupons for pretty much everything. I try never to spend more than $10 a year on things like Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and deodorant. Every week I try to keep our grocery bill under $50- and that's for a family of 5. There are a lot of coupons out there for unhealthy options but if you really do your homework you'll find that you can find coupons for healthy stuff too!

Plus, the grocery store I shop at has Fuel rewards. So for every $50 I spend on groceries, I get $.10 off every gallon of gas. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's FREE MONEY. I have to buy groceries, and I have to buy gas- so it's a win-win!

If you don't get great coupons in your Sunday paper- you can either buy them online from places like ebay or from a clipping service (this can be a great thing to do when there is an exceptionally hot coupon out there) but for the most part you can print enough coupons to really make it work! Most stores now will double coupons up to $.99 (so a $.75 coupon would actually be worth $1.50!) and accept competitor coupons. If you go through the sales ads every week (you can get most of them online, you don't even need a Sunday paper!) and match them up with your coupons you can save a ton.

Here are some of the places I print my coupons:

http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=GlobalPromise|&intc=263580|null&lnk=GlobalPromise|&intc=351597|null

http://www.coupons.com/?pid=15742&zid=wx86&nid=10&

http://www.redplum.com/

http://smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=MKRU3JAAR6CCY

Plus- If you have Facebook be sure to "Like" the places and brands you love. They often have coupons and discount offers for "Facebook Fans Only"

Thanks so much!!!

Try couponsuzy.com. It allows you to select from several coupons and then print them out.....It has more food items than Protein Shake which I still use but not as much now that I am eating more regular food. Also I belong to a support group in the area for those who have had bariatric surgery and the MAX MUSCLE gives you a discount on Protein that you purchase through them since you go to this group. They have even come to some of the meetings when they have new products come out and give free samples. They are always willing to give free samples in store on anything that you are looking at possibly buying. The stuff is not cheap and I know I want to make sure that it is good before I take home a huge bottle.