Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one in NW WA

We got home last night from our cruise...We had a fabulous time. It was even better when I got on the scale this morning and i had gained less than 2#'s!!! I ate myself silly evevery night (the 16 of us had dinners together each night...som much fun, I totally enjoyed myself...including multiple Desserts most evey night) It's so great to know that some day I will be able to eat "normal" and will be able to maintain my weight loss.

i thought for sure that I would have gained 5+++ #'s the way I was eating...I am very encouraged that this will work for the long run...I love my band!!!

Sue

PS...highlights...a massage on the beach, parasailing and so much more...i never would have done those things at 270+

We got home last night from our cruise...We had a fabulous time. It was even better when I got on the scale this morning and i had gained less than 2#'s!!! I ate myself silly evevery night (the 16 of us had dinners together each night...som much fun, I totally enjoyed myself...including multiple desserts most evey night) It's so great to know that some day I will be able to eat "normal" and will be able to maintain my weight loss.

i thought for sure that I would have gained 5+++ #'s the way I was eating...I am very encouraged that this will work for the long run...I love my band!!!

Sue

PS...highlights...a massage on the beach, parasailing and so much more...i never would have done those things at 270+

Welcome home!! Great news on the weight! You did good!

My 6 month "bandiversary" today!

Phyl...

Happy 1/2 Bandiversary!!!

Celebration of a new life!!!

Thanks, Sue. I think I'll post my before & current picture.

By the way, did you get to watch the Seahawks/Packers massacre on the ship?? If not, just as well. It was sad! They just couldn't contend with Brett and the snow!

Well, I was going to post my pictures! What happened to the little icon that lets you insert a photo?? No longer there?!

post-220150-13813136309809_thumb.jpg

CRAP! My sister and her kids were here today and I totally forgot about the support group meeting tonite!!!! I went to the Y and worked out and even thought about Laura and it didn't dawn on me that I was missing the group!!!! Since it's only once a month now I was REALLY looking forward to seeing everyone!!!! ARGH!

My question of the day is this!: When can I get my Tummy Tuck done? Do I HAVE to wait until I hit my goal, or is 15 lbs or so til goal good? That last 15 lbs might come off with the excess skin as well as the loss of weight due to not eating much for the week or so after surgery, etc. AM I ANXIOUS to get this going? YUPPPPP!

Mer

Mer...

We missed you last night! Wendy & I both commented that we ment to give you a call.

About the TT...Go for it! get rid of that extra skin and you'll probably be at your goal weight. What a great problem to have...when to have your TT. I walked past a mirror on a bar in my swimsuit (well, I closer to running...stuck nachos) and I caught a glimps of my thighs flapping in the wind...ugh! Those suckers have got to GO!!!

Phyl...

We did watch the game on board. They showed the game in a small "pub" on the ship, so a bunch of us squeezed in, watching, cheering, eating fish & chips & lots of good natured rivalry with both Seahawk & packer fans in the house. It was really fun...even if the outcome stunk :lol:

DH and I are planning a superbowl/cruise reunion party (to share pictures etc...) just wish it was a Seahawk Superbowl :)

OK, I've got an appointment on Friday, Feb. 1 to see a plastic surgeon about this nasty hangy tummy, etc. I'll keep you all posted about price, etc. Say a prayer.

Mer

Mer...

That's s cool! I can see it now...group pricing and a private nurse to take care of us during recovery at a beach-front resort...LOL...LOL

We need to walk...MWF 7:45 at the mall...be there

Mer,

Let us know who you go to and the price, if you like them, etc. I'm not sure if I'll need one yet but I'm thinking probably. I'd also like to get a breast lift. Wonder if they can do all that at the same time? We missed you on Monday.

Riah G - way to go girl. You're looking fantastic. You have to be thrilled. Everyone at work is so excited for you!

Dawn

Gosh, everyone is doing so well! I have not been on here in quite a while so I will give a quick update: I am down 45 pounds. Not as much as the rest of you, but I am at least steady! I may actually be having to reconsider the liquid diet pre-op required by Dr. Oh. I seem to recall from the support group I went to that maybe it was about 30+ pounds of your totals lost prior to surgery? I hope so so that I feel that my pace is more in line with the rest of y'all. At least I can see that I can get there.

I am right there with you on the flappy skin! My daughters seem to get great humor from poking my flabby arms now. And not to mention the grasping of the "hang down belly fat" on my front that they then exclaim that "Mommy you need to loose that with your weight. When are you getting it cut off?" Believe me, I am right there at the head of the line. I have been amazed by the inches that have come off. I was looking for some pants to wear this morning and came across some Caslon shorts I had that I couldn't inhale deeply enough to get on this past summer. I tried them on and they don't even touch my waist now. I have to do more to enjoy the non sacale victories out there. My latest was putting on a 20 at the Liz outlet. And I can't tell you the last time I went to Lane Bryant and things were too big. I am finally down to the 18/20 shirts. And of course the 3 cup size loss has been expensive in the bra department. It didn't take long to use up the gift card from my brother at Christmas.

I am hoping that with my new job change (back to Federal Way) I will be able to join in on the support groups again. Can anyone remind me of the a.m. one at St Francis? Is the St Joe's one at 6 or 7pm? One more question....which mall are you walking at? Tacoma or The Commons?

I am in Federal Way and will have my band on Valentines day..Where in FW are you Pinenut? I need help in downloading those neat tickerfactory tickers..I have followed every direction and only get the html codes and not the hopping frogs I wanted..can you help? Froggie aka Carol in WA

well now don't that beat all!!!!!!!!! I don't believe this.. well ask and ye shall receive! lol not I have to go and move that ol frog 8 more pounds,, I am getting antsy for my date to hurry and get here..only 15 more days...seeing my dr on the 7th for final labs and talk with the anesthia doc..

can anyone tell me where to go and how to do the changing of weight on ticker?? I am so challenged..

Carol in WA