Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have 1 more week and I will soon be sleeved!! So pre-op diet has been pretty good to me. My doctor requires a 14 day liquid diet and I am halfway there! Today is day 8 and surgery is next Thursday! So excited and starting to get the nervousness feeling at the same time.

So far from last Friday at the preop appt I have gone from 230 to 223! liquid is my friend and I will prevail this preop diet!

Thanks

Nicole

Best wishes the pre op diet is the worst. I had surgery yesterday and am sore but not hungry anymore at all. Much easier to do post op. Hang in there your turn is coming! No regrets here.

I have 1 more week and I will soon be sleeved!! So pre-op diet has been pretty good to me. My doctor requires a 14 day liquid diet and I am halfway there! Today is day 8 and surgery is next Thursday! So excited and starting to get the nervousness feeling at the same time.

So far from last Friday at the preop appt I have gone from 230 to 223! Liquid is my friend and I will prevail this preop diet!

Thanks

Nicole

Alright!! You're doing fantastic with your liquid diet, keep it up! Well wishes going out to you for your surgery day and cheers on your new life. :)

Best wishes the pre op diet is the worst. I had surgery yesterday and am sore but not hungry anymore at all. Much easier to do post op. Hang in there your turn is coming! No regrets here.

Hi Swimmer, welcome to the losers bench!!!

My surgery is Tuesday (Jan. 31). Fortunately, my center only requires seven days of liquids so I'm three days in. I'm not hungry, but feel kind of weak (like a zombie). Did you get that feeling? I'm glad its only seven days because I don't think I could keep coming to work like this!

I'll have surgery two days ahead of you... If I can I'll try to let you know how it went ASAP! I'm very nervous, so hopefully passing on my experience can alleviate nervousness for others!

Thanks Diva honored to join you all!

My surgery went picture perfect. Woke up with a bit of nausea they have me meds for and it immediately went away. I was in pain but they gave me some meds anger I was fine. Really not too much pain just really sore belly and the gas issues but again not too bad. I got very nervous that last day, but it couldn't have gone smoother.

Hopefully I will be discharged tonight and I do feel ready to go home. You'll do great!

Yayyy glad everything went smooth!! :Banane57:

my surgery is feb 22,i cant wait.my dr.has me on a soft food diet right now,and it sucks.i like meat, i have been following the diet,but im in need of some advice on what to eat.the ideas the hospital gave me dont look all that good.any ideas??? thanks

my surgery is feb 22,i cant wait.my dr.has me on a soft food diet right now,and it sucks.i like meat, i have been following the diet,but im in need of some advice on what to eat.the ideas the hospital gave me dont look all that good.any ideas??? thanks

What about some salads; tuna, chicken, ham or egg salad? Is that soft enough? You can also try potted meats, deviled meats and Vienna sausages { they come in original, chicken, barbecue and hot}. They are all very soft. Just a thought :0)

My surgery is Tuesday (Jan. 31). Fortunately, my center only requires seven days of liquids so I'm three days in. I'm not hungry, but feel kind of weak (like a zombie). Did you get that feeling? I'm glad its only seven days because I don't think I could keep coming to work like this!

I'll have surgery two days ahead of you... If I can I'll try to let you know how it went ASAP! I'm very nervous, so hopefully passing on my experience can alleviate nervousness for others!

I did feel like a zombie for the first couple of days. After that I actually feel ok. Just getting anxious. Good luck to you!